26 Aug 2003 22:35:57
N. Todd Sides
WTB Eblade Trigger

Ok guys, Ive decided that I love my cocker WAY too much to sell it,
hterefore, I now want an eblade for it. If anyone has a used one that they
would like to sell let me know.... Thanks...
Todd Sides
www.teamsnapshot.com

26 Aug 2003 21:27:58
Jose I. Sanchez
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

We are selling the Worrframe kit for $425 shipped or $500 (plus return
shipping) installed. It comes with the anti-chop eye, new hammer, delrin
bolt and mounting hardware. The frame also has a dovetail on the bottom to
mount most of the new dovetail type mounts for tanks and drops. If you are
really into custom, I could fit the front end with a custom from block that
mounts the lpr directly under the barrel, the solenoid under the lpr and the
ram in the traditional location. That would make for a pretty slick in-line
cocker. Granted it's not a Komodo, but it would most definitely be trick
and custom. Frame colors available are black and chrome. If anyone is
interested, let me know.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith

"N. Todd Sides" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ok guys, Ive decided that I love my cocker WAY too much to sell it,
> hterefore, I now want an eblade for it. If anyone has a used one that
they
> would like to sell let me know.... Thanks...
> Todd Sides
> www.teamsnapshot.com

27 Aug 2003 05:54:21
N. Todd Sides
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

yeah and Im selling crack for 20 dollars a rock, oh wait it appears you are
already smoking it!
"Jose I. Sanchez" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We are selling the Worrframe kit for $425 shipped or $500 (plus return
> shipping) installed. It comes with the anti-chop eye, new hammer, delrin
> bolt and mounting hardware. The frame also has a dovetail on the bottom
> mount most of the new dovetail type mounts for tanks and drops. If you
are
> really into custom, I could fit the front end with a custom from block
that
> mounts the lpr directly under the barrel, the solenoid under the lpr and
the
> ram in the traditional location. That would make for a pretty slick
in-line
> cocker. Granted it's not a Komodo, but it would most definitely be trick
> and custom. Frame colors available are black and chrome. If anyone is
> interested, let me know.
>
> --
> Jose I. Sanchez
> Airsmith
> Electric Iguana Paintball
> http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
>

> "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Ok guys, Ive decided that I love my cocker WAY too much to sell it,
> > hterefore, I now want an eblade for it. If anyone has a used one that
> they
> > would like to sell let me know.... Thanks...
> > Todd Sides
> > www.teamsnapshot.com

27 Aug 2003 09:17:37
Jose
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

Price the Worrblade Todd (not regular E-blade) and you will find it up to
$485 (plus tax and shipping) from several other retailers. This is not the
standard e-blade, which sells for around $385. Comparing the two, for $45
you get a new plated hammer, delrin bolt and the built in dovetail. Check
out www.worr.com to see what you get.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith
Electric Iguana Paintball
http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

"N. Todd Sides" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> yeah and Im selling crack for 20 dollars a rock, oh wait it appears you
are
> already smoking it!
> "Jose I. Sanchez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > We are selling the Worrframe kit for $425 shipped or $500 (plus return
> > shipping) installed. It comes with the anti-chop eye, new hammer,
delrin
> > bolt and mounting hardware. The frame also has a dovetail on the bottom
> > mount most of the new dovetail type mounts for tanks and drops. If you
> are
> > really into custom, I could fit the front end with a custom from block
> that
> > mounts the lpr directly under the barrel, the solenoid under the lpr and
> the
> > ram in the traditional location. That would make for a pretty slick
> in-line
> > cocker. Granted it's not a Komodo, but it would most definitely be
trick
> > and custom. Frame colors available are black and chrome. If anyone is
> > interested, let me know.
> >
> > --
> > Jose I. Sanchez
> > Airsmith
> > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
> >

> > "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Ok guys, Ive decided that I love my cocker WAY too much to sell it,
> > > hterefore, I now want an eblade for it. If anyone has a used one that
> > they
> > > would like to sell let me know.... Thanks...
> > > Todd Sides
> > > www.teamsnapshot.com

27 Aug 2003 16:19:01
N. Todd Sides
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

I know this.... nevermind....... its not worth arguing over. I can get it
far cheaper than what you are advertising. Ill leave it at that.
"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Price the Worrblade Todd (not regular E-blade) and you will find it up to
> $485 (plus tax and shipping) from several other retailers. This is not
the
> standard e-blade, which sells for around $385. Comparing the two, for $45
> you get a new plated hammer, delrin bolt and the built in dovetail. Check
> out www.worr.com to see what you get.
>
> --
> Jose I. Sanchez
> Airsmith
> Electric Iguana Paintball
> http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
>

> "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > yeah and Im selling crack for 20 dollars a rock, oh wait it appears you
> are
> > already smoking it!
> > "Jose I. Sanchez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > We are selling the Worrframe kit for $425 shipped or $500 (plus return
> > > shipping) installed. It comes with the anti-chop eye, new hammer,
> delrin
> > > bolt and mounting hardware. The frame also has a dovetail on the
bottom
> > > mount most of the new dovetail type mounts for tanks and drops. If
you
> > are
> > > really into custom, I could fit the front end with a custom from block
> > that
> > > mounts the lpr directly under the barrel, the solenoid under the lpr
and
> > the
> > > ram in the traditional location. That would make for a pretty slick
> > in-line
> > > cocker. Granted it's not a Komodo, but it would most definitely be
> trick
> > > and custom. Frame colors available are black and chrome. If anyone
is
> > > interested, let me know.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jose I. Sanchez
> > > Airsmith
> > > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
> > >

> > > "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > > they

27 Aug 2003 09:46:05
Jose
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

If so, I'd be interested in knowing where. Maybe they can get me a cheaper
wholesale price.

Jose

"N. Todd Sides" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I know this.... nevermind....... its not worth arguing over. I can get it
> far cheaper than what you are advertising. Ill leave it at that.
> "Jose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Price the Worrblade Todd (not regular E-blade) and you will find it up
> > $485 (plus tax and shipping) from several other retailers. This is not
> the
> > standard e-blade, which sells for around $385. Comparing the two, for
$45
> > you get a new plated hammer, delrin bolt and the built in dovetail.
Check
> > out www.worr.com to see what you get.
> >
> > --
> > Jose I. Sanchez
> > Airsmith
> > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
> >

> > "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > yeah and Im selling crack for 20 dollars a rock, oh wait it appears
you
> > are
> > > already smoking it!
> > > "Jose I. Sanchez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > delrin
> bottom
> you
> > > are
> > > that
> and
> > > the
> > > in-line
> > trick
> is

> that

27 Aug 2003 15:00:30
Jose
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

Yeah. Little by little we are working on it. We do have one supplier so
far that gives us his best pricing. We move a lot of his product, because
he is relatively new too. :-)

Say Tony, you use a lot of higher end gear so have a good idea of what is
out there and can offer an opinion based on experience. I would like to
hook up some time after the Komodo is in production status and get your
opinion on it. We plan on sending it to APG and PB2X for review as well as
Ravi. We should to HSP sometime. I haven't been there yet and Z3 seems to
love it.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith
Electric Iguana Paintball
http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jose when you buy in small quantity you get large price. when you buy in
> large quantity you get small price. very simple. you will do better the
> longer your in business. ;-)
> "Jose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > If so, I'd be interested in knowing where. Maybe they can get me a
> cheaper
> > wholesale price.
> >
> > Jose
> >

> > "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > I know this.... nevermind....... its not worth arguing over. I can
get
> it
> > > far cheaper than what you are advertising. Ill leave it at that.
> > > "Jose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> not
> > > the
> > $45
> > Check

> > you
> > return
> > > bottom
> If
> > > you
> > block
> lpr
> > > and
> slick
> be
> anyone
> > > is

> > it,
> one
> > > that

28 Aug 2003 02:34:14
Volt
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

From me, but I'm trying to run business anymore.

--
Volt
MVP Products LLC

"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> If so, I'd be interested in knowing where. Maybe they can get me a
cheaper
> wholesale price.
>
> Jose
>

> "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > I know this.... nevermind....... its not worth arguing over. I can get
it
> > far cheaper than what you are advertising. Ill leave it at that.
> > "Jose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Price the Worrblade Todd (not regular E-blade) and you will find it up
> > > $485 (plus tax and shipping) from several other retailers. This is
not
> > the
> > > standard e-blade, which sells for around $385. Comparing the two, for
> $45
> > > you get a new plated hammer, delrin bolt and the built in dovetail.
> Check
> > > out www.worr.com to see what you get.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jose I. Sanchez
> > > Airsmith
> > > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
> > >

> > > "N. Todd Sides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> you
> > > are
> return
> > > delrin
> > bottom
If
> > you
> block
> > and
> > > trick
> > is

> it,
> > that

28 Aug 2003 18:46:30
Volt
Re: WTB Eblade Trigger

ahem, I meant: Not trying to run a business anymore.
Gotta lay off the crack.
--

Volt

news:[email protected]