26 Aug 2003 07:45:15
Ayar15
The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

http://www.jedimaster.net/

Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are humilated into it.

26 Aug 2003 10:23:36
Paintballmavin
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.jedimaster.net/
>

> Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are humilated
into it.

Hey, that'd make a pretty good sig!

26 Aug 2003 17:16:50
Someone
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

I wonder if his parents will continue with the law suit against the kids who
put the original video on the net if Lucas were to actually agree to give
SWK a cameo in Episode III?

"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.jedimaster.net/
>

> Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are humilated
into it.

26 Aug 2003 10:20:23
Mofaz
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

This must be another joke by some young punks.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid
airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table
together -- what do you get? The sum of their fears."
-Winston Churchill
--
"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.jedimaster.net/
>

> Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are humilated
into it.

26 Aug 2003 13:55:13
Jeff Goslin
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

Indeed! Although, he needs to get his parents off the whole lawsuit thing
and attempt to use his fame and fortune, striking while the iron is hot.
His 15 minutes are about ready to be completely up in a few nanoseconds, so
he better act quickly!

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
http://www.goslin.info

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Cool! I hope he makes millions!
>
> --
> "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
> www.LCTPaintball.com
>

> "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > http://www.jedimaster.net/
> >

> > Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are humilated
> into it.

26 Aug 2003 22:07:36
Tys0n
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

Yeah...hope he makes some $$ over it...but his parents styll needa realize
that sh*t happens and if private stuph is in a public place...it can get
out...oh well...Im sure sum1 will flame me on this...but is just my
opinion....

-Ty

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Cool! I hope he makes millions!
>
> --
> "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
> www.LCTPaintball.com
>

> "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > http://www.jedimaster.net/
> >

> > Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are humilated
> into it.

26 Aug 2003 23:11:36
Someone
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

The amusing thing is how little money his parents are suing for. It's
something just over $200,000. Is that Canadian or US dollars? American
parents would go for closer to $1 million US --you'd need at least $150,000
to cover lawyer fees.

"Tys0n" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yeah...hope he makes some $$ over it...but his parents styll needa realize
> that sh*t happens and if private stuph is in a public place...it can get
> out...oh well...Im sure sum1 will flame me on this...but is just my
> opinion....
>
> -Ty
>

> "LCT Paintball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Cool! I hope he makes millions!
> >
> > --
> > "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
> > www.LCTPaintball.com
> >

> > "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > http://www.jedimaster.net/
> > >

> > > Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are
humilated
> > into it.

27 Aug 2003 18:00:17
Jim Popp
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

doesn't matter how much usually lawyers get 30% right off the top
"Someone" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The amusing thing is how little money his parents are suing for. It's
> something just over $200,000. Is that Canadian or US dollars? American
> parents would go for closer to $1 million US --you'd need at least
$150,000
> to cover lawyer fees.
>
> "Tys0n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Yeah...hope he makes some $$ over it...but his parents styll needa
realize
> > that sh*t happens and if private stuph is in a public place...it can get
> > out...oh well...Im sure sum1 will flame me on this...but is just my
> > opinion....
> >
> > -Ty
> >

> > "LCT Paintball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Cool! I hope he makes millions!
> > >
> > > --
> > > "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
> > > www.LCTPaintball.com
> > >

> > > "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> humilated
> > > into it.

28 Aug 2003 01:51:42
Phelps
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

In article <[email protected] >,
"Tys0n" <[email protected] > wrote:

> hand over to some1 because a juvenile prank got out of hand. Shit happens.

> People today look for any reason to sue some1 else and its truly ridiculous.

> at fault *some1 gives their 14 y/o keys to their car..they wreck

> This lawsuit horseshit is just that horseshit. Making some1's parents

You really should take the time to write out two more keystrokes.
Using numerals in a word makes you look lazy at best, and moronic at
worst.

Phelps

--
"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually
idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of

28 Aug 2003 23:54:59
EdTHEWARD
Re: The Star Wars Kid is getting a little out of hand.

Ty,

Well, I thought the video was funny as hell. But I do believe that the
parents are suing because THEY are having to pay for a psychologist and had
to put SWK in a private school for disturbed individuals.( i
know...whatever..but I think I read that somewhere) Maybe THEY are getting
drained of cash, as so they feel a need to sue since they didn't do anything
wrong and are forking out the bucks. They are suing the kids parents, who
are responsible for the kids actions. Are they gonna sue the kids? no. I
believe they are suing for 200,000 dollars, which is only like $8.00
american anyways. I don't think that's asking for much. they aren't asking
for millions ($40.00 american) which really is a day at paintball with an
electro.

I feel a little sorry for the kid, as he was embarrassed WORLDWIDE as
opposed to just being tease in school.

just my 2 cents and I know you said you don't care.

EDTHEWARD

"EAT PAINT, YOU FRIGGIN'...um.. NON-MATRIX...er...SHOOTER PERSON!!"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/33398/trixtip.JPG

"Tys0n" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It doesn't matter what the amount is...its probably going to be an amount
> that will turn some1's life upside down for at least a little while.
You're