29 Aug 2003 16:27:10
Mike B.
TV Show Wants Your Paintball Bloopers!

Dear Paintball Enthusiast,

Happy Labor Day! My name is Mike Burns and I'm working on a new clip
show for The
Outdoor Life Network called "Outdoor Outtakes." The show is a comedy
clips show, very similar to "Americas Funniest Home Videos." We are
looking for funny, crazy video clips and skydive bloopers and mishaps.
Weird, funny landings are a must! ( HOWEVER, NO SERIOUS INJURIES
PLEASE!)

If you have any video that fits into this category I would
LOVE to see hear about it! We plan on airing the show in late
September and we
are on a VERY tight deadline!

Please write if you have any questions!

Best,

Mike Burns
"Outdoor Outtakes"
Research Dept.

E-Mail: [email protected]

PS - We will pay you if we end up using your video on air!

31 Aug 2003 23:57:06
Jose I. Sanchez
Re: TV Show Wants Your Paintball Bloopers!

Kudos to you Space Cadet. Very nice tirade.

*golf clap*

Da Hose

news:[email protected]