25 Jan 2007 21:24:08
Nobby
Paintball history

http://www.ody.ca/~cwells/history.htm

Vintage marker info.

I really expect Jeff to have some info and pics to update their data base,
although it is quiet large already

http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database

26 Jan 2007 03:17:08
dumit
Re: Paintball history

Thanks for sharing man. Something I can show the kids ... "look, daddy
isn't half as crazy as these guys were"

... I wonder when they started using eye protection.

Alex

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:24:08 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>http://www.ody.ca/~cwells/history.htm
>
>Vintage marker info.
>
>I really expect Jeff to have some info and pics to update their data base,
>although it is quiet large already
>
>http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database

26 Jan 2007 05:04:07
Nobby
Re: Paintball history

In the early 90's my only protection was a Volex pair of goggles and make
shift clip on mouth protector. Only tourney players were the elite with a
proper kind of mask made by Scott or Oakley which at the time were very
expensive.

Apart from competition, no head shots were allowed on as far as I can
remember on any site I went too, and as I suppose most here experienced,
getting shot in the face, lips and ears piggin knackered if like me you get
stuck in like a pig at a troff.

I used to turn up with my kit bag when the punters were there as a walkon.
You should see their faces when they saw the stuff in my bag knowing I would
be on one or the other side.

"dumit" <alexd(dot)@my.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thanks for sharing man. Something I can show the kids ... "look, daddy
> isn't half as crazy as these guys were"
>
> ... I wonder when they started using eye protection.
>
> Alex
>
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:24:08 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.ody.ca/~cwells/history.htm
> >
> >Vintage marker info.
> >
> >I really expect Jeff to have some info and pics to update their data
base,
> >although it is quiet large already
> >
> >http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database

26 Jan 2007 06:42:43
Jeff Goslin
Re: Paintball history

There are already more than a few of my pics on that page, with no
attribution, either.

I'm a nice guy, if you ask, I say yes, all the time, every time. If you
don't ask, i get annoyed.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.ody.ca/~cwells/history.htm
>
> Vintage marker info.
>
> I really expect Jeff to have some info and pics to update their data base,
> although it is quiet large already
>
> http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database

26 Jan 2007 07:52:04
Tony Sr.
Re: Paintball history

I did NOT see any sub sandwich's or PIZZA !
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> There are already more than a few of my pics on that page, with no
> attribution, either.
>
> I'm a nice guy, if you ask, I say yes, all the time, every time. If you
> don't ask, i get annoyed.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > http://www.ody.ca/~cwells/history.htm
> >
> > Vintage marker info.
> >
> > I really expect Jeff to have some info and pics to update their data
base,
> > although it is quiet large already
> >
> > http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database

28 Jan 2007 06:48:49
Hilltop Cycle ATV
Re: Paintball history

I can't seem to find the pump gun called a razorback . I have one, do you
think I should post a pic ? It is from the mid 80's if my mind serves me
correctly.
Raz

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.ody.ca/~cwells/history.htm
>
> Vintage marker info.
>
> I really expect Jeff to have some info and pics to update their data base,
> although it is quiet large already
>
> http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database

28 Jan 2007 15:58:51
Philip Smedley
Re: Paintball history

Can't do any harm to post any info, matey....

--

Nobby

Never let the basterds grind you down....
Think positive and get even!!!
news:[email protected]