31 Aug 2003 20:30:02
Mofaz
Nice Lookin' Suppressor

Yah, I know. Suppressors aren't useful in p-ball, but I just have to say...
this one looks pretty cool. I've never seen a p-ball suppressor so
detailed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3624499815&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid
airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table
together -- what do you get? The sum of their fears."
-Winston Churchill

T. Greening
Re: Nice Lookin' Suppressor

As if his little disclaimer about it "muffling" and not silencing would mean
jack and/or shit to the BATF.

news:[email protected]