31 Aug 2006 07:58:41
Matt Moriearty
Free plug for Doc.

Just because I've grown addicted to the Tinker's Guild and just about
everything associated with it. Thought you guys might enjoy it too.

http://www.docsmachine.com/tees/

Hell, Jeff will actually understand some of those.

31 Aug 2006 17:58:24
Scott Stewart
Re: Free plug for Doc.

Sweet Site.. I thank you. I enjoyed the trip down memory lane in the Stock
class section of the picture gallery ...... Though it did make me realize
I'm Getting old.....Not as old as the OLD guy here, But getting
there.......................

"Matt Moriearty" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Just because I've grown addicted to the Tinker's Guild and just about
> everything associated with it. Thought you guys might enjoy it too.
>
> http://www.docsmachine.com/tees/
>
> Hell, Jeff will actually understand some of those.

31 Aug 2006 18:03:19
Matt Moriearty
Re: Free plug for Doc.

Scott Stewart wrote:
> Sweet Site.. I thank you. I enjoyed the trip down memory lane in the Stock
> class section of the picture gallery ...... Though it did make me realize
> I'm Getting old.....Not as old as the OLD guy here, But getting

Doc's notorious for being a bad businessman, but he's a great machinist.

I, personally, haven't looked through the video portion in a long while.
I've been on the Tinker's Guild a long time now, though. Even when I'm
not making anything, it's interesting.