26 Aug 2003 21:33:21
Jose I. Sanchez
FS:Worrframes on sale

We can get the complete Worrframe (that is a WGP version of the E-blade) for
$425 shipped. If anyone has been thinking of going to an E-blade, then COME
ON DOWN. It includes a new hammer, delrin bolt, anti-chop eye and the frame
is dovetailed on the bottom for the newer style tanks and drops. Go to our
web site and use the request info link or post here if you are interested.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith

27 Aug 2003 11:50:14
The Gunslinger
Re: FS:Worrframes on sale

Wow...I can get an Eblade installed at my local store cheaper then
that.

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:33:21 -0700, "Jose I. Sanchez"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>We can get the complete Worrframe (that is a WGP version of the E-blade) for
>$425 shipped. If anyone has been thinking of going to an E-blade, then COME
>ON DOWN. It includes a new hammer, delrin bolt, anti-chop eye and the frame
>is dovetailed on the bottom for the newer style tanks and drops. Go to our
>web site and use the request info link or post here if you are interested.

27 Aug 2003 09:01:26
Jose
Re: FS:Worrframes on sale

I doubt that would be cheaper installed if they are doing the eye install as
well. Maybe about the same as our retail price. That said, this isn't a
standard e-blade. It comes with a bunch of stuff and features the regular
e-blade doesn't have. Check out www.worr.com to see what it comes with. I
do like the curved trigger on the WGP version better as well. If you have a
tricked cocker and just want to add the e-blade, you might be better off
getting a plain e-blade. If you are upgrading a cocker with stock
internals, then the Worrblade is perfect for you.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith
http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

"The Gunslinger" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Wow...I can get an Eblade installed at my local store cheaper then
> that.
>
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:33:21 -0700, "Jose I. Sanchez"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >We can get the complete Worrframe (that is a WGP version of the E-blade)
for
> >$425 shipped. If anyone has been thinking of going to an E-blade, then
COME
> >ON DOWN. It includes a new hammer, delrin bolt, anti-chop eye and the
frame
> >is dovetailed on the bottom for the newer style tanks and drops. Go to
our
> >web site and use the request info link or post here if you are
interested.

27 Aug 2003 12:20:41
Michael Hughes
Re: FS:Worrframes on sale

looking at the WGP catalog right now it has

an enlarged trigger guard for gloves and big fingers.

Wow, where do i sign up????

"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [...]

> http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
>

> "The Gunslinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Wow...I can get an Eblade installed at my local store cheaper then
> > that.
> >
> > On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:33:21 -0700, "Jose I. Sanchez"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >We can get the complete Worrframe (that is a WGP version of the
E-blade)
> for
> > >$425 shipped. If anyone has been thinking of going to an E-blade, then
> COME
> > >ON DOWN. It includes a new hammer, delrin bolt, anti-chop eye and the
> frame
> > >is dovetailed on the bottom for the newer style tanks and drops. Go to
> our
> > >web site and use the request info link or post here if you are

27 Aug 2003 17:50:12
N. Todd Sides
Re: FS:Worrframes on sale

IMHO its not. A derlin bolt, big whoop, and a hammer... another big whoop.
Get the eblade and get a better bolt from another company. IMHO they are
both way overpriced.... so take it with a grain of salt. However, I must
say that Jose is doing better than most places. People are charging insane
rates to install and get worrblades....... Just give me a Powerlyte Gripstyx
and a short 3way, :)
> [...]
> > > well. Maybe about the same as our retail price. That said, this
isn't
> > > standard e-blade. It comes with a bunch of stuff and features the
> regular
> > > e-blade doesn't have. Check out www.worr.com to see what it comes
with.
> > > do like the curved trigger on the WGP version better as well. If you
> have
> > > tricked cocker and just want to add the e-blade, you might be better
off
> > > getting a plain e-blade. If you are upgrading a cocker with stock
> > > internals, then the Worrblade is perfect for you.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jose I. Sanchez
> > > Airsmith
> > > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
> > >

> > > "The Gunslinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message

27 Aug 2003 11:34:29
Jose
Re: FS:Worrframes on sale

That is a damn nice alternative too. Did you take a look at the Komodo? I
am designing a grip with more space so I can fit the new WGP externally
adjustable 4-ways in there. They are longer so don't exactly fit existing
grip frames, but the throw is about as short as a Quickswitch. The external
adjustability is just the cat's meow in terms of functionality with our
design. It will way facilitate timing issues.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith
http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com