31 Jan 2004 11:43:50
Jonny Smith
BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Anyone interested in some rec ball on my land as soon as the weather
breaks?????

31 Jan 2004 17:38:48
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
Todd
--
www.TeamSnapShot.com
www.NationalPaintball.com
"Jonny Smith" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Anyone interested in some rec ball on my land as soon as the weather
> breaks?????

31 Jan 2004 13:49:40
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Oh God.

Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain ass
rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2 years
ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local woods,
not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
"professional" fields I've been to.

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Anyone interested in some rec ball on my land as soon as the weather
> > breaks?????

31 Jan 2004 19:12:20
Jon C
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Once upon a time, people were allowed to have fun.

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Anyone interested in some rec ball on my land as soon as the weather
> > breaks?????

31 Jan 2004 19:27:59
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist his
ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if I
twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
bills... What do YOU think?
Todd
--
www.TeamSnapShot.com
www.NationalPaintball.com
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Oh God.
>
> Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain ass
> rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2 years
> ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
woods,
> not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> "professional" fields I've been to.
>
> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > Todd
> > --
> > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > www.Diablodirect.com
> > www.BiCom.com
> > www.Carolinapb.com
> > www.DCPaintball.com
> > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Anyone interested in some rec ball on my land as soon as the weather
> > > breaks?????

31 Jan 2004 20:04:32
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Even with waiver forms you can still be held liable for any injuries that
occur on your property...whether or not that inury occured due to
negligence..
Todd
"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist his
> ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if
> twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> bills... What do YOU think?
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh God.
> >
> > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
ass
> > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
years
> > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> woods,
> > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > "professional" fields I've been to.
> >
> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

31 Jan 2004 15:00:46
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

That can happen playing back yard VOLLEYBALL. Or hell, in a SWIMMING POOL.
Wait wait- what about BASKETBALL in a driveway. ROLLER HOCKEY in the street.
How the hell can you live your life and be concerned that "someone is gonna
sue me!!!!"?

And in response to: "I know that if I twisted my ankle on YOUR property
while playing paintball that YOU have sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I
think YOU would be paying some bills... What do YOU think?"

I'd just like to say that fucking arrogant assholes like yourself give our
legal system a bad name. The difference in our cases is that I wouldn't play
paintball on my own land with dickwads like you.

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist his
> ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if
> twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> bills... What do YOU think?
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh God.
> >
> > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
ass
> > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
years
> > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> woods,
> > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > "professional" fields I've been to.
> >
> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

31 Jan 2004 16:53:08
Insane Ranter
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Amen!

"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Oh God.
>
> Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain ass
> rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2 years
> ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
woods,
> not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> "professional" fields I've been to.
>
> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > Todd
> > --
> > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > www.Diablodirect.com
> > www.BiCom.com
> > www.Carolinapb.com
> > www.DCPaintball.com
> > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Anyone interested in some rec ball on my land as soon as the weather
> > > breaks?????

31 Jan 2004 16:54:33
Insane Ranter
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

This why you pick your friends carefully. If I were a judge on a case like
this I wouldn't find for the guy that twisted his ankle...he get slapped
with everyones lawyer and court fees for being a jack-ass

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist his
> ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if
> twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> bills... What do YOU think?
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh God.
> >
> > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
ass
> > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
years
> > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> woods,
> > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > "professional" fields I've been to.
> >
> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

31 Jan 2004 16:55:27
Insane Ranter
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Hi Mr. I wanna sue everyone because I'm a dumbass and can't get a job other
than show cleaning...

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Even with waiver forms you can still be held liable for any injuries that
> occur on your property...whether or not that inury occured due to
> negligence..
> Todd
> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist
his
> > ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that
if
> > twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> > sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> > bills... What do YOU think?
> > Todd
> > --
> > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > www.Diablodirect.com
> > www.BiCom.com
> > www.Carolinapb.com
> > www.DCPaintball.com
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Oh God.
> > >
> > > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
> ass
> > > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
> years
> > > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> > woods,
> > > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We
had
> > > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > > "professional" fields I've been to.
> > >
> > > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

31 Jan 2004 22:02:06
LCT Paintball
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

> ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if
> twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> bills... What do YOU think?
> Todd

I think if you're not old enough to be responsible for your own actions you
wouldn't be playing on my land!

01 Feb 2004 01:13:59
Scott
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Hallelujah!

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Amen!
>
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh God.
> >
> > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
ass
> > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
years
> > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> woods,
> > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > "professional" fields I've been to.
> >
> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

01 Feb 2004 07:36:16
Jeff Goslin
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Just like every other sue-happy prick in this country. Haven't you ever
heard of personal responsibility? If you twist your ankle, first of all,
suck it up and take it like a man you pussy, you shouldn't need more than an
icepack and a chiding for being so stupid as to have twisted it in the first
place, much less doctors visits and hospitals stays requiring payments.
Fuck, if needs be, *I'LL* buy you fuckers the goddamn icepack.

Sorry, you just tweaked a nerve in me. I hate when people sue, or even
insinuate that they will do so at the drop of a hat.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist his
> ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if
> twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> bills... What do YOU think?
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh God.
> >
> > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
ass
> > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
years
> > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> woods,
> > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We had
> > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > "professional" fields I've been to.
> >
> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Sure they would be if you had some insurance, proper netting, saftey
> > > equipment, and some decent saftey rules......
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Jonny Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

01 Feb 2004 07:41:47
Jeff Goslin
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Lemme clue you in on a little something. I don't know how YOUR friends are,
but if I am hanging out with my friends, playing a game, and I happen to
injure myself on their property, the first thing on my mind ISN'T which
lawyer I should call. I massively fucked up my knee playing tag football at
a friend's barbeque, requiring doctors visits and whatnot, but did I blame
him? No, because *I* was the one who was playing the game, *I* was the one
who was participating, regardless of WHERE I was participating, it was still
my responsibility.

The problem with the responsibility laws you're worried about is that they
were enacted to deal with different kinds of responsibility, like when a
store has an obligation to their public to provide a safe environment and
they negligently fail to do so(ala slip n fall accidents). If some yutz is
playing paintball on some guy's land and steps in a hole, it's not
negligence, it's merely a hole. The guy who owns the land was just as
likely to step in the hole as the guy who actually DID injure himself.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Even with waiver forms you can still be held liable for any injuries that
> occur on your property...whether or not that inury occured due to
> negligence..
> Todd
> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist
his
> > ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that
if
> > twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> > sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> > bills... What do YOU think?
> > Todd
> > --
> > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > www.Diablodirect.com
> > www.BiCom.com
> > www.Carolinapb.com
> > www.DCPaintball.com
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Oh God.
> > >
> > > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
> ass
> > > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
> years
> > > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> > woods,
> > > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We
had
> > > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > > "professional" fields I've been to.
> > >
> > > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

01 Feb 2004 16:33:21
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Ok under your philosophy then, fields and such shouldn't be required to do
squat for safety then, afterall YOU'RE the one playing the game right??
NO??? Then let me take a quote from your post then... "but did I blame him?
No, because *I* was the one who was playing the game, *I* was the one who
was participating, regardless of WHERE I was participating, it was still my
responsibility." Jeff that makes no sense. No matter what you do in life,
if you involve others in an activity, specially if it is held on your
property, you are ultimately responsible for the safety of those involved.
I think you guys got the wrong impression here about what I meant. I would
not go and sue a friend over getting hurt at his house. The statements I
made about, I got hurt and YOUR property, and YOU'RE responsible were not
meant to reflect my attitude but was to show how the rest of the world seems
to feel these days. My point was that most people are out to make an easy
buck, I see it everyday at work when I do wrecks.... No injuries whatsoever
till I arrive then all the sudden, "Oh my neck..." Its the American dream,
sue someone get rich. I was merely pointing out to him, however snobbish
and assholish it seemed, that playing on his own property with a bunch of
people and not having to proper isurances and such in line can be costly to
him... Was a word of warning.
I'll finish with this, wow you guys get bent out of shape over little
stuff... jeez
Todd
--
www.TeamSnapShot.com
www.NationalPaintball.com

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Lemme clue you in on a little something. I don't know how YOUR friends
are,
> but if I am hanging out with my friends, playing a game, and I happen to
> injure myself on their property, the first thing on my mind ISN'T which
> lawyer I should call. I massively fucked up my knee playing tag football
at
> a friend's barbeque, requiring doctors visits and whatnot, but did I blame
> him? No, because *I* was the one who was playing the game, *I* was the
one
> who was participating, regardless of WHERE I was participating, it was
still
> my responsibility.
>
> The problem with the responsibility laws you're worried about is that they
> were enacted to deal with different kinds of responsibility, like when a
> store has an obligation to their public to provide a safe environment and
> they negligently fail to do so(ala slip n fall accidents). If some yutz
is
> playing paintball on some guy's land and steps in a hole, it's not
> negligence, it's merely a hole. The guy who owns the land was just as
> likely to step in the hole as the guy who actually DID injure himself.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Even with waiver forms you can still be held liable for any injuries
that
> > occur on your property...whether or not that inury occured due to
> > negligence..
> > Todd
> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist
> his
> > > ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know
that
> if
> > > twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU
have
> > > sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> > > bills... What do YOU think?
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> > ass
> > years
> > > woods,
> had

> weather

01 Feb 2004 12:45:04
Jeff Goslin
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ok under your philosophy then, fields and such shouldn't be required to do
> squat for safety then, afterall YOU'RE the one playing the game right??

Hey dickface! Yeah you. The guy was talking about essentially having some
people over to play some ball, not to run a field, fuckwad.

> NO??? Then let me take a quote from your post then... "but did I blame
him?
> No, because *I* was the one who was playing the game, *I* was the one who
> was participating, regardless of WHERE I was participating, it was still
my
> responsibility." Jeff that makes no sense. No matter what you do in
life,
> if you involve others in an activity, specially if it is held on your
> property, you are ultimately responsible for the safety of those involved.

Sure, but it takes a dickhead like you to consider suing someone if you get
injured in a friendly game of paintball. If I had some land and wanted to
have people over, I'd try to make sure the area was reasonably safe for all
but the most dimwitted of participants, sure. But if YOU came over, I don't
know if there would be much I could do to prevent you from finding a rusty
nail, splitting your skin on it and charging me for the tetanus shot you'd
have to receive.

A business is different. I'm paying an owner my hard earned dollars to play
in a place that has been certified, checked out, and more or less guaranteed
to be reasonably safe, and if I find that it's NOT reasonably
safe(REASONABLY safe), the money I spent goes towards my recuperation. But
if I'm at a buddy's house and playing some ball and not paying a dime, we're
just some guys hanging out, and I'm sure as FUCK not going to be an ASSWIPE
and take his money when I do something stupid.

> sue someone get rich. I was merely pointing out to him, however snobbish
> and assholish it seemed, that playing on his own property with a bunch of
> people and not having to proper isurances and such in line can be costly
> him... Was a word of warning.

It certainly didn't seem like it. It seemed like you lived a life ripe with
people who do that in your personal life as well as your chosen profession,
otherwise it wouldn't have even crossed your mind.

> I'll finish with this, wow you guys get bent out of shape over little
> stuff... jeez

I'd say it's not little when you live in a world where your friends sue you.
That's the impression that at least I was left with.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Jeff do me a favor... grow up dude.... seriously.... Learn some new words
also..
Todd
> [...]
> > and assholish it seemed, that playing on his own property with a bunch
of
> > people and not having to proper isurances and such in line can be costly
> > him... Was a word of warning.
>
> It certainly didn't seem like it. It seemed like you lived a life ripe
with
> people who do that in your personal life as well as your chosen
profession,
> otherwise it wouldn't have even crossed your mind.
>
> > I'll finish with this, wow you guys get bent out of shape over little
> > stuff... jeez
>
> I'd say it's not little when you live in a world where your friends sue
you.
> That's the impression that at least I was left with.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

01 Feb 2004 22:09:48
Lee Drake
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

I think the point here is that this gentleman is NOT just inviting
responsible friends whom he knows over to play paintball on his land. He
(by posting on usenet) invited the world. And guess what - out in that
world are a$$wipes who are sue happy. No one likes it, everyone thinks
they're jerks - but they're out there. And as long as they ARE out there,
the person making the invitation is inviting himself to a nice helping of
financial ruin for life if one of them successfully sues him without
insurance. I don't think it's wrong to warn the person - if they go ahead
and do it anyway that's their problem, but letting someone know that there
is a problem isn't being a jerk - it's trying to help someone out.

I'll tell you that lawsuits can happen at any time, for any reason, even
ones you never anticipate. It's a fact of life, and a reason why things
cost way more than their worth (tried to buy a ladder lately?). Unless
someone changes tort law and liability law sometime soon - you can't avoid
this fact by just pretending it won't happen. And every time it DOES
happen - liability rates for the rest of us go up. Huh you say? Yes - the
rest of us. Let's say that our friend here opens his Buffalo renegade
field, and some happy Usenet paintballer does sue him. Wins a million
dollar settlement for losing an eye or something. When the liability
companies go to their actuarial tables to determine what to charge everyone
for liability insurance - they look at all the settlements that year for
injuries and figure their risk. The more injuries and the higher the
settlements - the higher the insurance rates. When insurance rates go up -
costs go up. When costs for the owners go up - so do the costs for the
players. If the person HAD adequate liability insurance the insurance
company would be providing the lawyer to fight the lawsuit - not the
individual. And the likelihood that the settlement would be lower is very
high. Whether the person can actually pay the $1M fine is irrelevant to the
amount of the fine and the total that the insurance companies look at.

PS - I live in Rochester, NY. New York State has one of the highest average
$$ settlement rates in the country for Tort and Liability lawsuits. And
correspondingly the highest liability insurance rates in the country.
Second only to California.

Cheers,
Lee

01 Feb 2004 17:26:37
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Haha. He's down, backed in a corner, going the intelligence/maturity route.
Jeff, I think its safe to say you won this argument.

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:h%[email protected]
> [...]
> of
> > > people and not having to proper isurances and such in line can be
costly
> > > him... Was a word of warning.
> >
> > It certainly didn't seem like it. It seemed like you lived a life ripe
> with
> > people who do that in your personal life as well as your chosen
> profession,
> > otherwise it wouldn't have even crossed your mind.
> >
> > > I'll finish with this, wow you guys get bent out of shape over
little
> > > stuff... jeez
> >
> > I'd say it's not little when you live in a world where your friends sue
> you.
> > That's the impression that at least I was left with.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right

02 Feb 2004 02:57:30
LCT Paintball
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

I pulled the sue card once. A lady pulled out in front of me when I was
doing 55 mph in a Tempo. Needless to say, there wasn't much left of my car.
Her insurance company offered me 1/2 what I thought my car was worth. I told
them that wasn't a problem, but my neck was starting to get sore. The next
week, I had a check for what I thought the car was worth.

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Just like every other sue-happy prick in this country. Haven't you ever
> heard of personal responsibility? If you twist your ankle, first of all,
> suck it up and take it like a man you pussy, you shouldn't need more than
an
> icepack and a chiding for being so stupid as to have twisted it in the
first
> place, much less doctors visits and hospitals stays requiring payments.
> Fuck, if needs be, *I'LL* buy you fuckers the goddamn icepack.
>
> Sorry, you just tweaked a nerve in me. I hate when people sue, or even
> insinuate that they will do so at the drop of a hat.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist
his
> > ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that
if
> > twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> > sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> > bills... What do YOU think?
> > Todd
> > --
> > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > www.Diablodirect.com
> > www.BiCom.com
> > www.Carolinapb.com
> > www.DCPaintball.com
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Oh God.
> > >
> > > Listen- some areas don't have decent fields. Or fields that just plain
> ass
> > > rape the customer. That's EXACTLY the way my area was until about 2
> years
> > > ago, and I'm proud to say that until then we played on own the local
> > woods,
> > > not in any proximity to any other people, and with a chronograph. We
had
> > > tons of safety rules and in some cases we were *safer* than some
> > > "professional" fields I've been to.
> > >
> > > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

01 Feb 2004 22:46:52
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

That's a little different of a scenario. A) the lady was a MORON, and B) her
insurance company were being an insurance company, IE dickheads. People take
advantage of insurance companies a little too often but in this case you
made a just move.

Now, if you were on my property playing paintball (or whatever sport) and
you hurt your ankle, and tried to sue me, then you might as well go to hell
for all I care :)

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s01...
> I pulled the sue card once. A lady pulled out in front of me when I was
> doing 55 mph in a Tempo. Needless to say, there wasn't much left of my
car.
> Her insurance company offered me 1/2 what I thought my car was worth. I
told
> them that wasn't a problem, but my neck was starting to get sore. The next
> week, I had a check for what I thought the car was worth.
>
> --
> "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
> www.LCTPaintball.com
>

> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Just like every other sue-happy prick in this country. Haven't you ever
> > heard of personal responsibility? If you twist your ankle, first of
all,
> > suck it up and take it like a man you pussy, you shouldn't need more
than
> an
> > icepack and a chiding for being so stupid as to have twisted it in the
> first
> > place, much less doctors visits and hospitals stays requiring payments.
> > Fuck, if needs be, *I'LL* buy you fuckers the goddamn icepack.
> >
> > Sorry, you just tweaked a nerve in me. I hate when people sue, or even
> > insinuate that they will do so at the drop of a hat.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right
> >

> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist
> his
> > > ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know
that
> if
> > > twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU
have
> > > sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> > > bills... What do YOU think?
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> > ass
> > years
> > > woods,
> had

> weather

02 Feb 2004 04:53:46
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Tell you what Tempest...You bring your slap happy little team on up here for
some CFOA events and stop being scared.. ok dude?
Todd
> [...]
> > ASSWIPE
> > > and take his money when I do something stupid.

> > snobbish
> > of
> costly
> > >
> > > It certainly didn't seem like it. It seemed like you lived a life
ripe
> > with
> > > people who do that in your personal life as well as your chosen
> > profession,
> > > otherwise it wouldn't have even crossed your mind.

> little
> > >
> > > I'd say it's not little when you live in a world where your friends
sue
> > you.
> > > That's the impression that at least I was left with.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > > It's not a god complex when you're always right

02 Feb 2004 05:14:54
Phelps
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

In article <[email protected] >,
"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote:

> Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist his
> ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know that if I
> twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU have
> sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> bills... What do YOU think?

I think my response would be FU-SLTF.

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"You better slap a muzzle on that scaled down piece of evil." -- Space Ghost

02 Feb 2004 05:22:53
Phelps
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

In article <[email protected] >,
"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote:

> Ok under your philosophy then, fields and such shouldn't be required to do
> squat for safety then, afterall YOU'RE the one playing the game right??
> NO??? Then let me take a quote from your post then... "but did I blame him?
> No, because *I* was the one who was playing the game, *I* was the one who
> was participating, regardless of WHERE I was participating, it was still my
> responsibility." Jeff that makes no sense. No matter what you do in life,
> if you involve others in an activity, specially if it is held on your
> property, you are ultimately responsible for the safety of those involved.

Nope. The commercial field is just that -- COMMERCIAL. They have a
contract (implied or verbal), one of the terms of which is that they
will provide a regulated means of playing paintball. If they do
something -negligent- like not enforcing the rules or by maintaining the
field poorly (by the standards of a Reasonable Paintballer, mind you)
THEN you might have a case, depending on whether or not affirmative
defenses such as estoppel and waiver apply.

If you are playing a friendly game, with no money exchanging hands,
you are going to have a real hard time showing a commercial contract to
a jury. In addition, if they do, it is going to be perfectly obvious
that you KNEW that there was no netting, insurance, safety equipment,
etc, and you decided to play anyways. (That's the "waiver" I mentioned
above.) In additon, you could have gone to a commercial field that had
all of those things, but you decided to save a buck and take your
chances there. Tough luck. (That's the "estoppel" part.)

Just getting hurt does not make a company liable for anything. They
are responsible for providing a MEANS of safety, not ensuring safety
itself. They aren't an insurance company.

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"You better slap a muzzle on that scaled down piece of evil." -- Space Ghost

02 Feb 2004 01:16:54
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Are you kidding? Fuck the CFOA... try the NPPL or PSP where the big boys
play.

02 Feb 2004 07:58:28
TONY SR.
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

workman's comp comes to mind

--
www.paintball-amargio1.com
"Phelps" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Ok under your philosophy then, fields and such shouldn't be required to
do
> > squat for safety then, afterall YOU'RE the one playing the game right??
> > NO??? Then let me take a quote from your post then... "but did I blame
him?
> > No, because *I* was the one who was playing the game, *I* was the one
who
> > was participating, regardless of WHERE I was participating, it was still
my
> > responsibility." Jeff that makes no sense. No matter what you do in
life,
> > if you involve others in an activity, specially if it is held on your
> > property, you are ultimately responsible for the safety of those
involved.

> Nope. The commercial field is just that -- COMMERCIAL. They have a
> contract (implied or verbal), one of the terms of which is that they
> will provide a regulated means of playing paintball. If they do
> something -negligent- like not enforcing the rules or by maintaining the
> field poorly (by the standards of a Reasonable Paintballer, mind you)
> THEN you might have a case, depending on whether or not affirmative
> defenses such as estoppel and waiver apply.
>
> If you are playing a friendly game, with no money exchanging hands,
> you are going to have a real hard time showing a commercial contract to
> a jury. In addition, if they do, it is going to be perfectly obvious
> that you KNEW that there was no netting, insurance, safety equipment,
> etc, and you decided to play anyways. (That's the "waiver" I mentioned
> above.) In additon, you could have gone to a commercial field that had
> all of those things, but you decided to save a buck and take your
> chances there. Tough luck. (That's the "estoppel" part.)
>
> Just getting hurt does not make a company liable for anything. They
> are responsible for providing a MEANS of safety, not ensuring safety
> itself. They aren't an insurance company.
>
> --
> Phelps <http://www.donotremove.net>
> "You better slap a muzzle on that scaled down piece of evil." -- Space
Ghost

02 Feb 2004 12:15:21
LCT Paintball
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

> Now, if you were on my property playing paintball (or whatever sport) and
> you hurt your ankle, and tried to sue me, then you might as well go to
hell
> for all I care :)

Most people actually do have insurance that would cover if an accident
happened on their land. A friend of mine's boy got shot in the eye with a BB
gun on another friends land. The insurance company covered the medical
bills, and gave them a few thousand for pain and suffering too.

02 Feb 2004 15:38:45
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Hey man... I played 10man world cup.... Youre the one that is suppossed to
be the big boy here and playing the big time series....sacred of some back
wood hicks??
Todd
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Are you kidding? Fuck the CFOA... try the NPPL or PSP where the big boys
> play.
>

> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Tell you what Tempest...You bring your slap happy little team on up here
> for
> > some CFOA events and stop being scared.. ok dude?
> > Todd
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Haha. He's down, backed in a corner, going the intelligence/maturity
> > route.
> > > Jeff, I think its safe to say you won this argument.
> > >
> > > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:h%[email protected]
> > words
> required
> > > right??

> having

> > blame
> > one
> > > still
> > in
> > your

> > you
> > wanted
> > for
> > > rusty
> > > you'd

> recuperation.
> dime,

> > bunch
> > > costly

> > ripe

> > > little

> > sue

02 Feb 2004 16:56:16
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

>Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> sacred of some back wood hicks??

Actually, yes. LoL.

But I totally take back what I said. My team just informed me that we are
*NOT* doing HB which infuriates me. But I just ate my words, so there you
go.

> Todd
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Are you kidding? Fuck the CFOA... try the NPPL or PSP where the big boys
> > play.
> >

> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Tell you what Tempest...You bring your slap happy little team on up
here
> > for
> > > some CFOA events and stop being scared.. ok dude?
> > > Todd
> > > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > > route.

> > > words
> > required

> > having

> > > blame
> the
> > > one
> was
> do
> > > in
> > > your

> if
> > > you
> > > wanted
> safe
> > > for
> over,
> shot

> dollars
> > recuperation.
> > dime,
> an

> > > bunch
> be

> > > ripe

> friends
> > > sue

03 Feb 2004 00:08:51
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

bah its ok man.... I still think you guys should come up here and play some
though. If Dungeon can make it I know you guys can!!! Atleast try and make
the Duncan SC tourney... www.THECFOA.com for event info.
Todd
--
www.TeamSnapShot.com
www.NationalPaintball.com
www.Diablodirect.com
www.BiCom.com
www.Carolinapb.com
www.DCPaintball.com
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > sacred of some back wood hicks??
>
> Actually, yes. LoL.
>
> But I totally take back what I said. My team just informed me that we are
> *NOT* doing HB which infuriates me. But I just ate my words, so there you
> go.
>

> > Todd
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Are you kidding? Fuck the CFOA... try the NPPL or PSP where the big
boys
> > > play.
> > >

> > > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> here
> > > for
intelligence/maturity

> new
> > > required
> game

> > > having

> > the
> > was
> you
> > do
> on
> those

> > if
> > safe
> > over,
> finding
> > shot

> > dollars
> less
> > > recuperation.
> > > dime,
> > an

> however
> > be

> life

> over

> > friends

03 Feb 2004 00:39:27
Lee Drake
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

There is a difference between - personal guests on your land and operating a
pseudo-business on your land. The insurance company won't let you use your
personal liability to cover business liability - trust me, I own a
business - I know.

Lee

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s01...
> > Now, if you were on my property playing paintball (or whatever sport)
and
> > you hurt your ankle, and tried to sue me, then you might as well go to
> hell
> > for all I care :)
>
> Most people actually do have insurance that would cover if an accident
> happened on their land. A friend of mine's boy got shot in the eye with a
BB
> gun on another friends land. The insurance company covered the medical
> bills, and gave them a few thousand for pain and suffering too.

03 Feb 2004 00:43:41
Lee Drake
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

"Phelps" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Just getting hurt does not make a company liable for anything. They
> are responsible for providing a MEANS of safety, not ensuring safety
> itself. They aren't an insurance company.
>
> --
> Phelps <http://www.donotremove.net>

You'd think that's the way it works, and in some states it's true. In NYS
though there are many laws that make it the employers fault if someone is
hurt on their property REGARDLESS of whether all the proper safety
procedures are followed. For instance there's a "scaffolding law" on the
books here that says that it's the employers fault if an employee is hurt in
a fall - from any height (including falling off a chair). The employee can
have had weeks of safety training, but ignored it all and came in drunk to
work and fell off a ladder - and it's still the employers fault. It's no
wonder contractors are going out of business because of liability claims.

Lee

03 Feb 2004 01:44:01
Phelps

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote:

> workman's comp comes to mind

Workman's comp is an implied term of the employment agreement. You
get it because you are hired for a job, not because you stepped on a
particular piece of property.

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"You better slap a muzzle on that scaled down piece of evil." -- Space Ghost

03 Feb 2004 03:14:51
LCT Paintball
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

"Lee Drake" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:35CTb.25385$%[email protected]
> There is a difference between - personal guests on your land and operating
> pseudo-business on your land. The insurance company won't let you use
your
> personal liability to cover business liability - trust me, I own a
> business - I know.

I'm aware of that too. If you will recall, the guy wasn't running a
business.

02 Feb 2004 22:28:40
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

How good is Dungeon? We've only played them (literally) twice.

"Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> bah its ok man.... I still think you guys should come up here and play
some
> though. If Dungeon can make it I know you guys can!!! Atleast try and
make
> the Duncan SC tourney... www.THECFOA.com for event info.
> Todd
> --
> www.TeamSnapShot.com
> www.NationalPaintball.com
> www.Diablodirect.com
> www.BiCom.com
> www.Carolinapb.com
> www.DCPaintball.com
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > >Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > sacred of some back wood hicks??
> >
> > Actually, yes. LoL.
> >
> > But I totally take back what I said. My team just informed me that we
are
> > *NOT* doing HB which infuriates me. But I just ate my words, so there
you
> > go.
> >

> > > Todd
> > > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> boys

> > here
> intelligence/maturity

> > new
> > game

> essentially

> did
> was
> > > the
> it
> > > was
> > you
> > > do
> held
> > on
> > those

> someone
> > > if
> and
> > > safe
> > > over,
> > finding
> tetanus
> > > shot

> > > dollars
> > less
> be
> > > an

> > however
> with
> can
> > > be

> > life
> chosen

> > over

> > > friends

02 Feb 2004 22:30:11
Tempest
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

Yeah... we were just talking about playing deep in your back yard and having
your good friend sue the crap out of you because he tripped on a tree stump.

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s01...

> "Lee Drake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:35CTb.25385$%[email protected]
> > There is a difference between - personal guests on your land and
operating
> > pseudo-business on your land. The insurance company won't let you use
> your
> > personal liability to cover business liability - trust me, I own a
> > business - I know.
>

> I'm aware of that too. If you will recall, the guy wasn't running a
> business.

03 Feb 2004 06:47:06
Dirty
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

They are a good team. Nice guys to. By the way, hit me up on AIM asutodd,
my AIM went haywire and I lost some buddy names..
Todd
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> How good is Dungeon? We've only played them (literally) twice.
>
> "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > bah its ok man.... I still think you guys should come up here and play
> some
> > though. If Dungeon can make it I know you guys can!!! Atleast try and
> make
> > the Duncan SC tourney... www.THECFOA.com for event info.
> > Todd
> > --
> > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > www.Diablodirect.com
> > www.BiCom.com
> > www.Carolinapb.com
> > www.DCPaintball.com
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > Actually, yes. LoL.
> > >
> > > But I totally take back what I said. My team just informed me that we
> are
> > > *NOT* doing HB which infuriates me. But I just ate my words, so there
> you
> > > go.

> > boys

> up
> > > here
> > intelligence/maturity

> some
> > > new
> be
> > > game

> > essentially

"but
> > did
> > was
> participating,
> > it
> what
> > > you
> > held
> > > on
> > > those

> > someone
> > and
> reasonably
> came
> > > finding
> > tetanus

> > > less
> reasonably
> paying
> > be

> > > however
> > with
> > can

> > > life
> > chosen

> shape
> > > over

03 Feb 2004 14:18:15
Jeff Goslin
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

I'd hardly blame you for that. It's one thing to be involved with friends
and pull the sue card, it's another to both not be at fault in an accident,
and be in an accident with someone you don't know. Besides, if they didn't
want to give you what the car was worth, fuck em, get a sore neck... ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s01...
> I pulled the sue card once. A lady pulled out in front of me when I was
> doing 55 mph in a Tempo. Needless to say, there wasn't much left of my
car.
> Her insurance company offered me 1/2 what I thought my car was worth. I
told
> them that wasn't a problem, but my neck was starting to get sore. The next
> week, I had a check for what I thought the car was worth.
>
> --
> "Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
> www.LCTPaintball.com
>

> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Just like every other sue-happy prick in this country. Haven't you ever
> > heard of personal responsibility? If you twist your ankle, first of
all,
> > suck it up and take it like a man you pussy, you shouldn't need more
than
> an
> > icepack and a chiding for being so stupid as to have twisted it in the
> first
> > place, much less doctors visits and hospitals stays requiring payments.
> > Fuck, if needs be, *I'LL* buy you fuckers the goddamn icepack.
> >
> > Sorry, you just tweaked a nerve in me. I hate when people sue, or even
> > insinuate that they will do so at the drop of a hat.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right
> >

> > "Dirty" <n"NOSPAM"[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Well lets say your playing on your own property and johnny rambo twist
> his
> > > ankle and breaks something... Who is gonna be responsible?? I know
that
> if
> > > twisted my ankle on YOUR property while playing paintball that YOU
have
> > > sanctioned to play on YOUR land..... I think YOU would be paying some
> > > bills... What do YOU think?
> > > Todd
> > > --
> > > www.TeamSnapShot.com
> > > www.NationalPaintball.com
> > > www.Diablodirect.com
> > > www.BiCom.com
> > > www.Carolinapb.com
> > > www.DCPaintball.com
> > > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> > ass
> > years
> > > woods,
> had

> weather

04 Feb 2004 19:16:10
Jonny Smith
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

You guys really have to relax, I am an adult that has been in business for
myself for 16 years in a profession with 100 times more liability than
paintball. So you all wasted your time with all your ranting and raving. If
you all were a bit more positive about life maybe this country wouldnt be so
screwed up. Thanks for nothing. Jon

06 Feb 2004 17:46:22
LCT Paintball
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

What business would that be?

--
www.LCTProducts.com

"Jonny Smith" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys really have to relax, I am an adult that has been in business for
> myself for 16 years in a profession with 100 times more liability than
> paintball. So you all wasted your time with all your ranting and raving.
If
> you all were a bit more positive about life maybe this country wouldnt be
so
> screwed up. Thanks for nothing. Jon

07 Feb 2004 00:15:33
Phelps
Re: BUFFALO, NY area Paintball

In article <OpQUb.106962$U%[email protected]_s03 >,
"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote:

> What business would that be?

Could be medicine or law. Or explosives manufacturing. Trucking.
Securities trading. Skydiving. Mail-order oragami.