11 Apr 2006 11:10:07
the Moderator
Was that a mullet?

What is with Michelson's hair? Too busy to get a trim?

That boy scout face with long hair just looked odd to me.

11 Apr 2006 10:44:23
Howard Brazee
Re: Was that a mullet?

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:10:07 -0500, "the Moderator"
<[email protected]_spam_engineer.com > wrote:

>What is with Michelson's hair? Too busy to get a trim?

I wonder if he may have been a little superstitious. He didn't want
to change a thing between last week and this week. We see a lot of
that in sports.

11 Apr 2006 10:36:55
Re: Was that a mullet?

I suppose some people just don't want to look the same everyweek

11 Apr 2006 12:21:59
Mark A
Re: Was that a mullet?

"the Moderator" <[email protected]_spam_engineer.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is with Michelson's hair? Too busy to get a trim?
>
> That boy scout face with long hair just looked odd to me.

Maybe he is in on that bet with Sergio and the other guys. First one who
cuts his hair owes everyone else $500.00.

11 Apr 2006 19:11:46
Darrell Jefress
Re: Was that a mullet?

"Mark A" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "the Moderator" <[email protected]_spam_engineer.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > What is with Michelson's hair? Too busy to get a trim?
> >
> > That boy scout face with long hair just looked odd to me.
> >

> Maybe he is in on that bet with Sergio and the other guys. First one who
> cuts his hair owes everyone else $500.00.

According to one of the NBC guys during the Players', the bet also included
"shave your head if you shoot 80". But Adam Scott had a healthy head of hair
in Augusta. Maybe Koch's comment was just a joke.

Tim Clark looked to have shorn his locks last weekend, so maybe he lost, or
maybe Scott's 80 at TPC automatically ended the bet.

DJJ

11 Apr 2006 16:40:35
TJM
Re: Was that a mullet?

> What is with Michelson's hair? Too busy to get a trim?
>
> That boy scout face with long hair just looked odd to me.

Who gives a shit about the hair?

This fat turd needs to cut down on the Krispy Kremes and check himself into a
Jenny Craig center......his man-tits are growing bigger than Anna Nicole
Smith's.

11 Apr 2006 16:40:46
TJM
Re: Was that a mullet?

> I wonder if he may have been a little superstitious. He didn't want
> to change a thing between last week and this week. We see a lot of
> that in sports.

Who gives a shit about the hair?

This fat turd needs to cut down on the Krispy Kremes and check himself into a
Jenny Craig center......his man-tits are growing bigger than Anna Nicole
Smith's.

11 Apr 2006 16:40:56
TJM
Re: Was that a mullet?

> I suppose some people just don't want to look the same everyweek

Who gives a shit about the hair?

This fat turd needs to cut down on the Krispy Kremes and check himself into a
Jenny Craig center......his man-tits are growing bigger than Anna Nicole
Smith's.

11 Apr 2006 16:41:06
TJM
Re: Was that a mullet?

> Maybe he is in on that bet with Sergio and the other guys. First one who
> cuts his hair owes everyone else $500.00.

Who gives a shit about the hair?

This fat turd needs to cut down on the Krispy Kremes and check himself into a
Jenny Craig center......his man-tits are growing bigger than Anna Nicole
Smith's.

11 Apr 2006 14:56:53
Howard Brazee
Re: Was that a mullet?

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:40:46 -0400, "TJM" <[email protected] > wrote:

>This fat turd needs to cut down on the Krispy Kremes and check himself into a
>Jenny Craig center......his man-tits are growing bigger than Anna Nicole
>Smith's.

Otherwise he will always be a failure with the gals and won't be able
to participate in any sports.