30 Nov 2007 16:41:45
Bobby Knight
Sorta OT: Fire Ants

This came up because of a golf ruling concerning dangerous situations
on the course. I had some friends ask me for more info on fire ants
and I came across this.

It says all there is to say about two things; dumb ass kids, and what
fire ants can do to you. Be sure to watch the end...that's what'll
show the results of such stupidity.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Kid-Sticks-Face-In-Fire-Ant-Hole

--
___,

/
.
"Someone likes every shot"!
bk

30 Nov 2007 16:13:13
Howard Brazee
Re: Sorta OT: Fire Ants

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:41:45 GMT, Bobby Knight <[email protected] >
wrote:

>It says all there is to say about two things; dumb ass kids, and what
>fire ants can do to you. Be sure to watch the end...that's what'll
>show the results of such stupidity.
>
>http://www.videosift.com/video/Kid-Sticks-Face-In-Fire-Ant-Hole

And they called it "fire aunt".

04 Dec 2007 06:43:09
Tom Yost

wrote:

>This came up because of a golf ruling concerning dangerous situations
>on the course. I had some friends ask me for more info on fire ants
>and I came across this.
>
>It says all there is to say about two things; dumb ass kids, and what
>fire ants can do to you. Be sure to watch the end...that's what'll
>show the results of such stupidity.
>
>http://www.videosift.com/video/Kid-Sticks-Face-In-Fire-Ant-Hole

They should be on that MTV show "Dumbass."

04 Dec 2007 15:44:14
MnMikew
Re: Sorta OT: Fire Ants

"Tom Yost" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:41:45 GMT, Bobby Knight <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>This came up because of a golf ruling concerning dangerous situations
>>on the course. I had some friends ask me for more info on fire ants
>>and I came across this.
>>
>>It says all there is to say about two things; dumb ass kids, and what
>>fire ants can do to you. Be sure to watch the end...that's what'll
>>show the results of such stupidity.
>>
>>http://www.videosift.com/video/Kid-Sticks-Face-In-Fire-Ant-Hole
>

> They should be on that MTV show "Dumbass."

It's Jackass. And yes they'd fit right in.