30 Dec 2004 17:00:41
Oddball
Negative vibes

All the negative vibes coming from this place are weirding me out. I really
don't like getting to this level of conciousness. This is really totally
unacceptable to me. We have lots of legally available drugs to get you over
this.

30 Dec 2004 18:00:29
The Pastor of RSG
Re: Negative vibes

"Oddball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> All the negative vibes coming from this place are weirding me out. I
really
> don't like getting to this level of conciousness. This is really totally
> unacceptable to me. We have lots of legally available drugs to get you
over
> this.

The weird vibes you are getting are a few days without arguing, name
calling, and taunting. Rather, in it's place humor, civility, and some good
ol' golf discussion.

Will it last? It won't be easy. There are some folks here that will
entice us and seek engagement. Just for the sake of bringing this group
down further. We must be strong. As our congregation grows, we must build
on our strengths, rather than our weekensses.

The Pastor

30 Dec 2004 23:31:22
Miss Anne Thrope
Re: Negative vibes

Don't let the astral plane hit you in the ass, on the way out.

30 Dec 2004 23:06:13
Oddball
Re: Negative vibes

"Miss Anne Thrope" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Don't let the astral plane hit you in the ass, on the way out.

You are nothing but one big negative vibe, man. You make me understand why
death is a good thing.