Ahhh, a glorious TMS moment.......
Tony Cosier reading out readers letters/emails during the lunch break. He starts off reading one from a "Juan Kerr" from Southern Mexico and waffles on for what must be over a minute ...

RCE Ricke-Lovat
Is anyone familiar with a cricket writer of this name ? In the mid-1980s, the Sportstar serialised his *very* detailed account of India's 1932 tour of England. It was so detailed...

Applause for Chanderpaul -- a class apart on his team
Truly a tremendous effort by him this series. Diligent and thoroughly professional, batting appropriately for the conditions. Without him in T2 Windies were a house of soggy paper cards. ...

Woofing Chanderpaul
Aslam, have you gotyour pencil sharpened to inform us just which statistics/ records will apply to Chanderpaul after this Test? Surely there will be a few that you are keepin...

For people living in Delhi and NCR
Hi all If you are living in Delhi NCR, here is a good link for you.. http://www.ncrforum.com Its a good community site where you can share, discuss issues and inf...

social networking site with a difference
Hi, I have many friends in my network. Once you join, you will automatically be connected to me and my friends. MetroJoint.com is a social networking site with a difference. I got...

social networking site with a difference
Hi, I have many friends in my network. Once you join, you will automatically be connected to me and my friends. MetroJoint.com is a social networking site with a difference. I got...

daily horoscope
check u r daily horoscope here, it wroks, http://www.metrojoint.com/joints_description.php?gid=485

Fast bowling discipline
From the Times of India, a fascinating piece of info: "In his Ranji career, Ranadeb [Bose] has bowled over 12,000 deliveries and countless ones at other official games but hasn't over...

Bedi or Venkat - Facts are here
Bedi's lovers in this Newsgroup are attacking Venkat. They are trying to hide the true reason for Bedi not agreeing to play under Venkat. In 1971 India had two great victories. In Wes...

HHTC EvWI T4 D4 close
Player scores: Strauss (77) 15 Gayle (71) 48 Cook (23) 4 ...

England VS West Indies Live test match
Enjoy guys .. http://desistuff.koolhost.com/index.php?p=1_24_Live-Cricket--Soapcast-

Prior
Thought I'd woof this Prior bloke. 3rd +50 score in 6 innings and, after a (understandably) slow start, motoring on quite nicely and going for it. Is he any good? Higgs ...

Dismissed 1st ball of a Test - update
Here is a list of batsmen who were dismissed off the first legitimate ball bowled at the start of a Test match. The bowlers are at the end of the lines. AC MacLaren Eng v Aus ...

Can the BCCI demotion do the trick for Viru?
Indian cricket board took some hard and bitter steps to wake few giants up out of their slumber. Included in this list of demoted celebrities - Sehwag, Harbhajan, Pathan, and Laxman. If you ...

40,000 runs in f-c cricket
61237 JB Hobbs 1905-34 58969 FE Woolley 1906-38 57611 EH Hendren 1907-38 55061 CP Mead 1905-36 54896 WG Grace 1865-1908 50551 WR Hammond 1920-51 50138 H Sutcliffe 1919-45...

Bedi's attack on Gavaskar - A liar attacks a great captain
Bedi is saying that Gavaskar is bad influence? Bedi was the worst person in all of Indian captains. At least Gavaskar is from a decent state like Maharashtra and that has decent c...

Madeleine McCann.......yet more stuff
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1270915,00.html what's going on here?

HHTC EvWI T4 D3 close
Player scores: Strauss (72) 72 Ganga (0) Gayle (40) 17 Cook (23) Vaughan (19) 15 Smith (4) ...

Time Has Come to Talk of Many Things
Inzamam on defeat to Ireland, Imran, Danish, Yousuf, Younis, Mushtaq, Waqar, Bari, on his "dictatorship", religion and evangilism (prayers in the plane), selection, taking Imran Nazir and Az...

Sunny Gavaskar : A Negative influence
http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20070625&fname=Gavaskar+(F)&sid=1

On the Case
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/woolmer/content/current/story/298123.html

Botham - Sir Beefy is an INSULT
I read on Cricinfo that Botham is going to get Sir title. And also they are going to say 'Arise Sir Beefy'. Queen of a country with 2 million Hindus is going to say 'Arise sir BEEFY'. Queen ...

Zaheer a class C?
India's spearhead in both ODI and test cricket gets a Class C contract, while Agarkar and Pathan get Class B! This is not just unfair, it is beyond ridiculous. http://uk.eu...

Re: Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandel
"Radiosrfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:... > "Steven" <[email protected]> wrote in message > news:[email protected]

Karthik's true average
Take away his scores against Bangladesh and Mr. Karthik averages under 26 in his remaining 9 test matches that he has played. Is this the great new hope for India. Well, le...

OT: A tribute to Indian hockey (video link)
This is a nice video tribute to India's past hockey greatness. You can see footage of the incomparable Dhyan Chand at the Berlin Olympics where India won Gold with a 8-1 victory over the hos...

Stay on TOP of Indian Cricket
Check http://bharat1.com/news/cricket for ALL news and blogs written is more than 100s of sources daily.

Stay on TOP of Indian Cricket
Check http://bharat1.com/news/cricket for ALL news and blogs written is more than 100s of sources daily.