Hey Nagma you BITCH !
let Nagma get this bastard again before he get FIRED. His days as skipper is numbered and fortunately numbers are too small. What a pathetic show he show up in England?

Sorry for multiple posting. Please bear with patiense.
The 1st one is disappearing. So I send 2nd one to move the 1st one along the route. 2nd one also not appearing today so I am sending 3rd and so on and forth. Please bear with patiense.

Sorry for multiple posting. Please bear with patiense.
The 1st one is disappearing. So I send 2nd one to move the 1st one along the route. 2nd one also not appearing today so I am sending 3rd and so on and forth. Please bear with patiense.

Punjab ka Puttar - One and Only One only Bhai Harbhajan Singh (10-15-2)
What a day of grand rejoicement!! Recovery from very depression time for me. Joginder JeeJaJi kicked me out of using his computer because I am constantly reformatting his hard drive. Finally...

Punjab ka Puttar - One and Only One only Bhai Harbhajan Singh
(Sorry for double post since 1st keeps disappearing) What a day of grand rejoicement!! Recovery from very depression time for me. Joginder JeeJaJi kicked me out of using his computer b...

Punjab ka Puttar - One and Only One only Bhai Harbhajan Singh
What a day of grand rejoicement!! Recovery from very depression time for me. Joginder JeeJaJi kicked me out of using his computer because I am constantly reformatting his hard drive. Finally...

Juicy odds at bet365
its 1.20 for Eng Win and 4.00 for an Indian. Considering this is a batting paradise, I would say, the odds favor betting on India. Before you consider me as an Indian optimist, I had bet $...

Jones wasted at 7
I can see why the selectors picked Geraint Jones over Chris Read in Tests: Read has not scored enough runs, so they picked Jones: a much better batsman, but a weaker keeper. But I don't unde...

pick the better one
Balaji 8 0 77 0 (1nb, 6w) - Almost scored a century Agarkar 6 0 60 1 (1nb, 2w) - Should stick...

Ajit Agarkar's 6-0-60-1 WOW
Congrats to the world's greatest all rounder for once again going for 10 RPO. Marvelous effort that. Colin Kynoch

Aaag on Fire
Yet again AA has proved his ability to take critical wickets at crucial times. On this ocassion, he got rid of the dangerous Flintoff on 99. A Flintoff c Dravid ...

The State of West Indies Cricket - 2004
Michael Holding on the state of the game http://www.cricketvideo.com/real.html

Harbhajan Singh's 10-3-13-2 Wow!
well bowled! -India Cricket Wala

Spinners doing well (Yuvraj?)
Will Ganguly give few overs to Yuvraj? My guess is as good as yours (a big NO...)

craparkar true to his name
2 overs 17 I think he will hit quick 30-40 -50 coming 1 down .....

when is an appeal not an appeal?
something I meant to ask a week or so ago... In that last test at the Oval (IIRC!) Key attempted a catch but wasn't sure about whether it had grounded first or not, so in effect ...

Pak - SL test series in October
http://www.dawn.com/2004/09/03/spt1.htm First test starts October 20 in Faisalabad. Second is in Karachi, starting October 28. Pakistan to win 2-0 :) -- Noman

Fast, furious and exciting pace talent Lee in India
++++++++ HE loves butter chicken, the sultry weather, Preity Zinta and numerous other Indian girls, but for Australian cricketer, BRETT LEE the greatest fascination that India off...

Barry Richards hints that Kaif has got to go
++++ Whats that muslim boy's name, ah Kaif, Kaif has actually gone backwards because when he comes in it is 60 for five and he is under pressure. Or when he comes in it is f...

Re: Is Ganguly a LUNATIC ???
squarecut wrote: > Ganguly WON a mere 1 final out of 12 ODI finals in which he captained. > > Ganguly performed POORLY in the last 25 ODIs and his batting average

Re: This Indian team and Mumbai
Sanjiv Karmarkar wrote: > FromNews <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>... > > In article <710d6aa5.040902033...

And you thought Runnertunga was cruel
We have all heard of how Runnertunga allegedly assaulted two boys who came into his compound to retrieve a cricket ball. But how many of you have heard of how Bradman treated some boys who w...

Re: India's best spinner
Shariq A. Tariq wrote: > "Numero Uno" <[email protected]> wrote in message > news:<[email protected]>... > >&...

Fastest live text commentary for Natwest 2004 and Champions Trophy
Dear Friends, I would like to introduce you to the website http://www.cricbuzz.com. This site provides the fastest live text commentary and scores for international cricket matche...

Re: India's best spinner
Amol Cricketwallah wrote: > "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>... > > Tendulkar has always b...

Is Ganguly a LUNATIC ???
Ganguly WON a mere 1 final out of 12 ODI finals in which he captained. Ganguly performed POORLY in the last 25 ODIs and his batting average is inflated by his scores against Keny...

Jonty Disses Indian cricketers
Jonty Rhodes quoted on Cricinfo regarding his desire to coach the Indian fielders : "It's great to convert non-athletes into athletes". lmao - Chan

We will win if we have Flintoff: ASSHOLE Ganguly
http://www.htcricket.com/htcricket/14_984890.htm India needs player of Flintoff's calibre: Ganguly Prasun Sonwalkar (IANS) Trent Bridge, Britain, Sep...

Why the hell STUPID Ganguly not giving chance to Kaarthik?
Why the hell STUPID Ganguly not giving chance to Kaarthik, when all these prima donnas are not performing? It is right time we kick some of these "money minting non performing idiots"...

Indian batsmen owe an apology to their fans
http://us.rediff.com/cricket/2004/sep/02sri.htm What about the innumerable amount of times he needs to apologize for his performance ?

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28

2020
JanFebMarAprMayJunJul
2019
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec