31 Mar 2007 07:20:17
can another BONDANATH be a successful coach for Team India

it seems like BCCI wants to appoint a desi Bondanath as the coach and
with the bad experience with great Chappeli who is suffering from the
'foot in the mouth' disease.

I doubt this will ever work for players with big egos and we will see
another Pakistan team after a 6 months from a bondanath and all will
cry for a videsi coach like Wright and compare pros and cons of a
bondanath.

31 Mar 2007 07:49:20
Don
Re: can another BONDANATH be a successful coach for Team India

On Mar 31, 7:20 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> it seems like BCCI wants to appoint a desi Bondanath as the coach and
> with the bad experience with great Chappeli who is suffering from the
> 'foot in the mouth' disease.
>
> I doubt this will ever work for players with big egos and we will see
> another Pakistan team after a 6 months from a bondanath and all will
> cry for a videsi coach like Wright and compare pros and cons of a
> bondanath.

If bondanath become coach, he will teach Team India how to do very
good mujra on abroad tours. When we have people like Tendulkar
playing, how can you even suggest idiots like Bondanath to ebcome
coach??? Isn't that travesty as Bondanath was an ordinary soldier
under Tendulkar and Ganguly as captains!!!!!

Don

31 Mar 2007 22:57:04
BenjaminFranklin
Re: can another BONDANATH be a successful coach for Team India

"Don" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mar 31, 7:20 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> it seems like BCCI wants to appoint a desi Bondanath as the coach and
>> with the bad experience with great Chappeli who is suffering from the
>> 'foot in the mouth' disease.
>>
>> I doubt this will ever work for players with big egos and we will see
>> another Pakistan team after a 6 months from a bondanath and all will
>> cry for a videsi coach like Wright and compare pros and cons of a
>> bondanath.
>
> If bondanath become coach, he will teach Team India how to do very
> good mujra on abroad tours. When we have people like Tendulkar
> playing, how can you even suggest idiots like Bondanath to ebcome
> coach??? Isn't that travesty as Bondanath was an ordinary soldier
> under Tendulkar and Ganguly as captains!!!!!
>

> Don

Bondanaths are ANY DAY BETTER than JOKERS kuruvilla and tinu yohannan....