31 Oct 2005 02:35:02
Whether Sehwag or Gilchrist or whoever

gets their double century or not is something to debate about, but at
the moment Dhoni is the candidate who looks to do it for sure.

Also, I dont think sehwag and Dhoni think too differently in terms of
cricket or otherwise.

31 Oct 2005 02:40:49
Aditya Basrur
Re: Whether Sehwag or Gilchrist or whoever

[email protected] wrote:

> Also, I dont think sehwag and Dhoni think too differently in terms of
> cricket or otherwise.

As in, not at all?

Aditya

31 Oct 2005 04:40:49
Right Rev

Aditya Basrur wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Also, I dont think sehwag and Dhoni think too differently in terms of
> > cricket or otherwise.
>
> As in, not at all?
>
> Aditya

Is Dhoni from south India?

31 Oct 2005 05:00:35
Salil
Re: Whether Sehwag or Gilchrist or whoever

No, he's from from Bihar.

01 Nov 2005 02:25:58
Andrew Dunford
Re: Whether Sehwag or Gilchrist or whoever

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> gets their double century or not is something to debate about, but at
> the moment Dhoni is the candidate who looks to do it for sure.
>
> Also, I dont think sehwag and Dhoni think too differently in terms of
> cricket or otherwise.

I feel sorry for Dhoni. The last bloke to score 183 in an odo now has an "I
hate..." website named in his honour.

Andrew

31 Oct 2005 05:45:38

Salil wrote:
> No, he's from from Bihar.

He's from Jharkhand.

31 Oct 2005 06:40:11
Groundhog
Re: Whether Sehwag or Gilchrist or whoever

183 seems to be a lucky # for India ;-)