22 Apr 2008 00:29:16
Aunty Dan
Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

I came across a commerical poster/print website the other day that has some
nice Billiards imagery, some of which I'd seen and some I hadn't. They are
also running a 25% off discount offer for Earth Day until Thursday 4/24.

The website is www.Allposters.com. Just put "Billiard" into the search box
for several hundred hits. My favorite so far is the Italian film quad for
"The Hustler" and "Pocket Billiards for Healthful Recreation".

Enjoy!

--
Aunty Dan
(Remove the "X" from Hotmail.com to email me directly)

22 Apr 2008 12:01:21
lfigueroa
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Here's another good one:

http://www.billiardartwork.com/

This one (Deno related?) is good for a laugh, if you check into the prices:

http://www.3cushion.com/Collecting.htm

Lou Figueroa

Aunty Dan wrote:
> I came across a commerical poster/print website the other day that has some
> nice Billiards imagery, some of which I'd seen and some I hadn't. They are
> also running a 25% off discount offer for Earth Day until Thursday 4/24.
>
> The website is www.Allposters.com. Just put "Billiard" into the search box
> for several hundred hits. My favorite so far is the Italian film quad for
> "The Hustler" and "Pocket Billiards for Healthful Recreation".
>
> Enjoy!

22 Apr 2008 23:55:39
Dan White
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

http://www.billiardartwork.com/billiards/photos/posters/CornerPocketPoster.jpg

So there's a hot broad hiking her skirt up (because why???) and the other
two guys are more interested in whether the guy's gonna sink that 10 ball.
Sheesh!

dwhite

"lfigueroa" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Here's another good one:
>
> http://www.billiardartwork.com/
>
> This one (Deno related?) is good for a laugh, if you check into the
prices:

> http://www.3cushion.com/Collecting.htm
>
> Lou Figueroa
>

> Aunty Dan wrote:
> > I came across a commerical poster/print website the other day that has
some
> > nice Billiards imagery, some of which I'd seen and some I hadn't. They
are
> > also running a 25% off discount offer for Earth Day until Thursday 4/24.
> >
> > The website is www.Allposters.com. Just put "Billiard" into the search
box
> > for several hundred hits. My favorite so far is the Italian film quad
for
> > "The Hustler" and "Pocket Billiards for Healthful Recreation".
> >
> > Enjoy!

22 Apr 2008 17:37:00
Thyme3421
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Personally, I'd go for the 13 in the side... and hold it there for the 10
in the corner next to the vixen.

-Duane Edwards << Likes when ladies hike up the skirts
"Good enough to win money, not good enough to make it."
http://diamondstopockets.blogspot.com

On Apr 22 2008 5:55 PM, Dan White wrote:

http://www.billiardartwork.com/billiards/photos/posters/CornerPocketPoster.jpg

> So there's a hot broad hiking her skirt up (because why???) and the other
> two guys are more interested in whether the guy's gonna sink that 10 ball.
> Sheesh!
>
> dwhite
>

> "lfigueroa" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Here's another good one:
> >
> > http://www.billiardartwork.com/
> >
> > This one (Deno related?) is good for a laugh, if you check into the
> prices:
> >
> > http://www.3cushion.com/Collecting.htm
> >
> > Lou Figueroa
> >

> > Aunty Dan wrote:
> > > I came across a commerical poster/print website the other day that has
> some
> > > nice Billiards imagery, some of which I'd seen and some I hadn't. They
> are
> > > also running a 25% off discount offer for Earth Day until Thursday 4/24.
> > >
> > > The website is www.Allposters.com. Just put "Billiard" into the search
> box
> > > for several hundred hits. My favorite so far is the Italian film quad
> for
> > > "The Hustler" and "Pocket Billiards for Healthful Recreation".
> > >
> > > Enjoy!

-------

22 Apr 2008 21:55:40
John Black
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

In article <%[email protected] >, [email protected] says...
> http://www.billiardartwork.com/billiards/photos/posters/CornerPocketPoster.jpg
>
> So there's a hot broad hiking her skirt up (because why???)

Sometimes it pays not to ask too many questions...

John Black
** Posted from http://www.teranews.com**

23 Apr 2008 03:14:04
Dan White
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

I think you're right. At least it's not a purple dress.

dwhite

"John Black" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

http://www.billiardartwork.com/billiards/photos/posters/CornerPocketPoster.jpg

> > So there's a hot broad hiking her skirt up (because why???)
>
> Sometimes it pays not to ask too many questions...
>
> John Black
> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com**

23 Apr 2008 12:01:03
lfigueroa
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Have any of you guys actually had a woman hike up her skirt like that
while you're shooting?

Lou Figueroa

Dan White wrote:
> I think you're right. At least it's not a purple dress.
>
> dwhite
>
> "John Black" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> In article <%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> http://www.billiardartwork.com/billiards/photos/posters/CornerPocketPoster.jpg
>>> So there's a hot broad hiking her skirt up (because why???)
>> Sometimes it pays not to ask too many questions...
>>
>> John Black
>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com**

23 Apr 2008 06:27:46
Mark0

On Apr 23 2008 8:01 AM, lfigueroa wrote:

> Have any of you guys actually had a woman hike up her skirt like that
> while you're shooting?
>
> Lou Figueroa
>

> Dan White wrote:
> > I think you're right. At least it's not a purple dress.
> >
> > dwhite
> >
> > "John Black" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >> In article <%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

http://www.billiardartwork.com/billiards/photos/posters/CornerPocketPoster.jpg
> >> Sometimes it pays not to ask too many questions...
> >>
> >> John Black
> >> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com**

Joe Blackburn's girlfriend (Gwen?) hustled me outta some cash in Ashland
KY years ago ('85? It was the year the Bears won the SB) bending over the
table in her provocative outfit. It wasn't while *I* was shooting but I
was still distracted when I got to shoot....

I saw her some years later in a purple mumu :) and she wasn't distractable
anymore.

--Mark0 <--ahhh the good old days

Author of Secrets to a Perfect Pool Table Recovering Job
http://www.mccauleyweb.com/secrets.htm

23 Apr 2008 21:05:44
Aunty Dan
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

"lfigueroa" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Here's another good one:
>
> http://www.billiardartwork.com/

Thanks but I have a hard time handing over my credit card information to
commercial websites that are that poorly setup, and although they had a good
selection most of the interesting stuff I'd not seen elsewhere was out of
stock :-(

--
Aunty Dan
(Remove the "X" from Hotmail.com to email me directly)
"For 'tis the sport to have the engineer
Hoisted with his own petard."
- W. Shakespeare

24 Apr 2008 05:36:03
Carter Adams
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Dan,

If you have PayPal, they have a new service that will generate a one-
time use MasterCard number that you can use at places that don't take
PayPal. I've used it a few times and it is great...

~Carter
www.CartersBilliardsLibrary.com

On Apr 24, 12:05=A0am, "Aunty Dan" <[email protected] > wrote:
> "lfigueroa" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
>
> > Here's another good one:
>
> >http://www.billiardartwork.com/
>
> Thanks but I have a hard time handing over my credit card information to
> commercial websites that are that poorly setup, and although they had a go=
od
> selection most of the interesting stuff I'd not seen elsewhere was out of
> stock :-(
>
> --
> Aunty Dan
> (Remove the "X" from Hotmail.com to email me directly)
> "For 'tis the sport to have the engineer
> Hoisted with his own petard."
> - W. Shakespeare

25 Apr 2008 22:37:39
Ed Chauvin IV
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected] > hastily
scrawled:

>Have any of you guys actually had a woman hike up her skirt like that
>while you're shooting?

No, but I've had a girl pull down her pants in an effort to distract
me. Little did she know how where my attention was already directed.

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin

26 Apr 2008 14:31:27
lfigueroa
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

She dropped trou and there isn't more of a story?!

Lou Figueroa
thinks #4
is holding out on us

Ed Chauvin IV wrote:
> Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected]> hastily
> scrawled:
>
>> Have any of you guys actually had a woman hike up her skirt like that
>> while you're shooting?
>>

> No, but I've had a girl pull down her pants in an effort to distract
> me. Little did she know how where my attention was already directed.

27 Apr 2008 19:56:18
Ed Chauvin IV
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected] > hastily
scrawled:

>Ed Chauvin IV wrote:
>> Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected]> hastily
>> scrawled:
>>
>>> Have any of you guys actually had a woman hike up her skirt like that
>>> while you're shooting?
>>>

>> No, but I've had a girl pull down her pants in an effort to distract
>> me. Little did she know how where my attention was already directed.
>
>She dropped trou and there isn't more of a story?!

Nothing that's SFW.

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin

28 Apr 2008 01:38:58
lfigueroa
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

SFW?

So Fucking What?

I dadn't get it.

Lou Figueroa
but not the first time
I didn't get it

Ed Chauvin IV wrote:
> Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected]> hastily
> scrawled:
>
>> Ed Chauvin IV wrote:
>>> Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected]> hastily
>>> scrawled:

>>> No, but I've had a girl pull down her pants in an effort to distract
>>> me. Little did she know how where my attention was already directed.
>> She dropped trou and there isn't more of a story?!
>
> Nothing that's SFW.

28 Apr 2008 02:12:40
Charlie O'Donnell
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Do you still have the link for this video ? I deleted the original message
without watching the video. You guys are making it sound interesting.
Hey Lou, Pizza Bob just got a new job with GM training salesmen for
GMC, Buick, & Pontiac.
Charlie O

"lfigueroa" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> SFW?
>
> So Fucking What?
>
> I dadn't get it.
>
> Lou Figueroa
> but not the first time
> I didn't get it
>

> Ed Chauvin IV wrote:
>> Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected]> hastily
>> scrawled:

>>> She dropped trou and there isn't more of a story?!
>>
>> Nothing that's SFW.

28 Apr 2008 12:40:10
lfigueroa
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Hey Charlie, tell Pizza Bob, congrats for me.

But we're not talking about a video here, just a billiard poster:

Charlie O'Donnell wrote:
> Do you still have the link for this video ? I deleted the original message
> without watching the video. You guys are making it sound interesting.
> Hey Lou, Pizza Bob just got a new job with GM training salesmen for
> GMC, Buick, & Pontiac.
> Charlie O
>

> "lfigueroa" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> SFW?
>>
>> So Fucking What?
>>
>> I dadn't get it.
>>
>> Lou Figueroa
>> but not the first time
>> I didn't get it
>>

>> Ed Chauvin IV wrote:
>>> Mere moments before death, lfigueroa <[email protected]> hastily
>>> scrawled:

>>> Nothing that's SFW.

28 Apr 2008 17:41:52
Charlie O'Donnell
Re: Website with some great Billiards posters, and a special offer

Thanks, Lou. I thought it was something new. That poster's almost as old as
I am
Charlie O