23 Feb 2007 13:52:13
Smorgass Bored
Uh-Oh, Cuetech Fires Earl Strickland

After 17 years, the other shoe finally drops.....
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=55351

Doug

23 Feb 2007 16:11:00
Re: Uh-Oh, Cuetech Fires Earl Strickland

On Feb 23, 4:52 pm, "Smorgass Bored" <[email protected] > wrote:
> After 17 years, the other shoe finally drops.....http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=55351
>
> Doug

Maybe he will now finally admit he has had a Meucci red dot under the
whtie coat all along./

23 Feb 2007 16:14:07
Bambu
Re: Uh-Oh, Cuetech Fires Earl Strickland

On Feb 23, 4:52 pm, "Smorgass Bored" <[email protected] > wrote:
> After 17 years, the other shoe finally drops.....http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=55351
>
> Doug

I think thats a win/win situation. Cuetec doesnt need a poster boy
with a short fuse, and Earl doesnt need to shoot with a piece of shit
stick.

23 Feb 2007 21:04:24
J Coffey
Re: Uh-Oh, Cuetech Fires Earl Strickland

On 23 Feb 2007 13:52:13 -0800, "Smorgass Bored"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>After 17 years, the other shoe finally drops.....
>http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=55351
>
>Doug

Earl should hook up with Britney Spears and they could take
turns going psycho on each other.

24 Feb 2007 03:25:08
Dale Parfitt
Re: Uh-Oh, Cuetech Fires Earl Strickland

"Smorgass Bored" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> After 17 years, the other shoe finally drops.....
> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=55351
>
> Doug

Saw this one coming some time ago. No company can afford to have a loose
cannon as a spokesman.
Then again, when he has it together- he sure can shoot.

Dale

24 Feb 2007 01:09:27
Bob Johnson
Re: Uh-Oh, Cuetech Fires Earl Strickland

It'll be interesting to see what he ends up shooting with when he has a
choice. Regardless of what you think of Cuetec, or any other production
brand for that matter, 17 years is a long time with essentially the same
cue.

--
Bob Johnson, Denver/Thornton, Co.
[email protected]