26 Mar 2007 17:32:58
Thyme3421
OT: testing cuetable, just killfile this thread, not me though :)

Test

http://CueTable.com/P/[email protected][email protected]

-Duane Edwards <<
Colorado Springs, Colorado

26 Mar 2007 20:13:44
Ed Chauvin IV
Re: OT: testing cuetable, just killfile this thread, not me though :)

Mere moments before death, "Thyme3421" <[email protected] > hastily
scrawled:

>Test

There are groups created specifically for test posts. You'll know
them from the word "test" appearing in the name. Please use them for
your testing in the future.

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin

26 Mar 2007 18:28:39
Thyme3421

On Mar 26 2007 7:13 PM, Ed Chauvin IV wrote:

> Mere moments before death, "Thyme3421" <[email protected]> hastily
> scrawled:
>
> >Test
>
> There are groups created specifically for test posts. You'll know
> them from the word "test" appearing in the name. Please use them for
> your testing in the future.
>

> --
> DISCLAIMER : WARNING: RULE # 196 is X-rated in that to calculate L,
> use X = [(C2/10)^2], and RULE # 193 which is NOT meant to be read by
> kids, since RULE # 187 EXPLAINS homosexuality mathematically, using
> modifier G @ 11.
>
> "I always feel left out when someone *else* gets killfiled."
> --Terry Austin

You've got yourself a deal. I wasn't aware of the groups dedicated for
testing. Thanks for the advice :)

-Duane Edwards << doesn't like to be a "bother"
Colorado Springs, Colorado

26 Mar 2007 20:23:44
Ed McCune

Thyme3421 wrote:

> You've got yourself a deal. I wasn't aware of the groups dedicated for
> testing. Thanks for the advice :)
>
> -Duane Edwards << doesn't like to be a "bother"
> Colorado Springs, Colorado

No bother, Duane. After all the years of Fast Larry crap a little thing
like a test post is NO BIG DEAL!!

Test away.

Ed
[email protected]