26 Mar 2007 03:36:41
Hustlin' Hank
New Raffle of Billiard Balls

Ok, I'm back. As some of you know, I am getting out of playing pool. I
have a brand new set of Stars and Strips balls that have never been
used. I want ot raffle them off to you guys, not Ebay them. Below is a
link to view and info of what they look like and such. I am not trying
to make any profit. Like my last raffle, I am only going to sell 25
tickets which will buy you 4 numbers in the Ohio Daily pick 3 lottery
000-999(date to be announced after collection of monies). If you are
interested, please post here. If it looks like enough are interested,
I will make a post later asking for the first 25 people to post and
more specific rules (same as last time). The first 25 will get their
numbers. In case someone drops from the list or doesn't send their
money in on time ( time will be posted later) they will be replaced by
the 26th person and so on. Each set of 4 numbers will cost $5. I will
pay for shipping them to the winner.

Thanks,

Hank

http://www.insidepool.com/order/Stars+&+Stripes+Balls?SID

As seen on the ESPN International Challenge of Champions.

Another innovation from Elephant Balls, Ltd. Elephant Balls Stars &
Stripes is the first and only ball set designed specifically for
portability. This professional quality, portable ball set with our
unique 'star' design is perfect for use at home and your favorite
billiard club.

Why take your own balls to a billiard club? As the continuous pounding
takes its toll on public balls, they begin to lose weigh and roundness
(sometimes not visible). This type of this deterioration can begin in
as little as a few weeks depending on how often the balls are used.
Naturally, this will affect game play.

The simple, fun solution! Take your Stars & Stripes when you go out to
play. This unique set, with an innovative box that doubles as a
carrying case, is sure to enhance you enjoyment of the quality table,
great atmosphere, and good friends. Each ball is precisely crafted to
meet all professional ball standards (including size, weight, balance
and roundness).

In addition to the innovative carrying case, each set comes with the
Elephant Balls Precision Cueball, designed to maintain weight and
roundness after constant impact.

26 Mar 2007 08:24:32
Studeman
Re: New Raffle of Billiard Balls

Hustlin' Hank wrote:

> As some of you know, I am getting out of playing pool.

Darn... and I'm heading that way for several days at my brother's place
in Cambridge.... Are you still up for a visit and some casual basement
banging and conversation?

Ray

26 Mar 2007 08:41:37
Ratchet

On Mar 26 2007 6:36 AM, Hustlin' Hank wrote:

> Ok, I'm back.

What ? You were gone ? here the whole time I thought it was because I had
you plonked ! go figure , LOL !! Welcome back Hank we missed you .........

Tom S.- thought he was the last Buckeye ! lol

26 Mar 2007 12:17:50
Jack Stein

Hustlin' Hank wrote:

> Ok, I'm back. As some of you know, I am getting out of playing pool.

How's that working for you Hank? I know people that quit for other than
health reasons, but very, very few. Actually, I can only think of one
that quit and stayed quit. Everyone else that had the addiction seems
to reappear, usually sooner than later:-)

I am not trying
> to make any profit. Like my last raffle, I am only going to sell 25
> tickets which will buy you 4 numbers in the Ohio Daily pick 3 lottery
> 000-999(date to be announced after collection of monies). If you are
> interested, please post here.

I'm not interested, but, 4 x 25 = 100 numbers, 000-999 = 1000 numbers.
Seems to me each person needs 40 numbers (40x25=1000) to have a certain
winner? What am I missing?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

26 Mar 2007 09:37:24
Hustlin' Hank

On Mar 26, 11:17=EF=BF=BDam, Jack Stein <[email protected] > wrote:
> Hustlin' Hank wrote:
> > Ok, I'm back. As some of you know, I am getting out of playing pool.
>
> How's that working for you Hank? =A0I know people that quit for other than
> health reasons, but very, very few. =A0Actually, I can only think of one
> that quit and stayed quit. =A0Everyone else that had the addiction seems
> to reappear, usually sooner than later:-)
>
> I am not trying
>

> I'm not interested, but, 4 x 25 =3D 100 numbers, 000-999 =3D 1000 numbers.
> Seems to me each person needs 40 numbers (40x25=3D1000) to have a certain
> winner? =A0What am I missing?
>
> --
> Jackhttp://jbstein.com

Well, first, I have only shot a couple of races in my basement with a
friend that likes to shoot when he visits. I have been to the Moose
club when they hold a tourny, but I haven't shot in it. Working ok, so
far.

Sorry about the confusion. Like last time. I will use the last two
numbers of the Pick 3. I will post more detailed rules if it looks
like enough are interested.

Later,

Hank <~~~has soft spot for Hustlers :-)

26 Mar 2007 09:39:32
Hustlin' Hank

On Mar 26, 7:24?am, Studeman <[email protected] > wrote:
> Hustlin' Hank wrote:
> > As some of you know, I am getting out of playing pool.
>
> Darn... and I'm heading that way for several days at my brother's place
> in Cambridge.... Are you still up for a visit and some casual basement
> banging and conversation?
>
> Ray

Sure Ray! I enjoy your company, but I don't enjoy getting my ass
handed to me. :-)

Do you still have my number? Email?

Let me know.

Hank <~~~knows Studeman can play.

26 Mar 2007 12:58:16
Jack Stein

Hustlin' Hank wrote:

> Well, first, I have only shot a couple of races in my basement with a
> friend that likes to shoot when he visits. I have been to the Moose
> club when they hold a tourny, but I haven't shot in it. Working ok, so
> far.

I've never really tried or even wanted to quit myself, although I burnt
out a few times, I only managed to slow down a bit. I guess I have cut
my playing time down a good bit, and I'm sort of at a learning plateau.

I may have forgot why you quit if you mentioned it, but I'm curious what
precluded this apparent conscious decision to stop playing? Also, how
long has it been?

> Sorry about the confusion. Like last time. I will use the last two
> numbers of the Pick 3. I will post more detailed rules if it looks
> like enough are interested.

OK, that makes sense. I don't think there are 25 people left around
here to buy tickets though. They all went to Jimbo's place or took up
archery I guess:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

26 Mar 2007 09:44:07
John Black
Re: New Raffle of Billiard Balls

In article <[email protected] >,
[email protected] says...
> Are you still up for a visit and some casual basement
> banging

Um, some things might be best handled via email... :-)

John Black

27 Mar 2007 00:02:24
Bob Johnson
Re: New Raffle of Billiard Balls

I was going to ask if this was some kind of true confession. ; >)
--
Bob Johnson, Denver/Thornton, Co.
[email protected]

news:[email protected]