29 Jun 2006 10:08:36
Do a google search for Debra Li and what do you get?

Do a google search for Debra Li and what do you get?

Pages after pages of who she really is, fully exposed.

Who's next, who will be the next person to have their name and their
crimes posted world wide. We are flipping a coin, heads we go to DC,
tails to Portland, maybe Tampa and he hunt pigs there? Valdez is
coming.

Any future employeer will pick your name up on the net and try to
explain all of this shit to them.....Vengence will be mine. Two can
play this sick fuckin game.

Debra Li and her Museum of lies, slanders, libels and frauds. ...
12-20 topics on rsb, you can see how revered and loved debra Li here
is, guess what,
nobody came to her air or defense, not one person, they all want her
gone ...
rec.sport.billiard - Dec 25 2005, 10:33 pm by [email protected]
- 177 messages - 32 authors

Debra Li performs at the white house with a pair of mickey mouse ...
Homosexual Easter at the White House? 'LGBT families' urged to crash
Bushes' annual
egg-roll event by the gay organizer Debra Li of Walt Disney world in
rec.sport.billiard - Jan 18, 5:13 pm by [email protected] - 4
messages - 4 authors

Debra Li, her bio and information
Debra Li, her bio and information. ... Any time, any one seaches for
Debra Li, this
full post and thread will appear for them to read all about her. ...
rec.sport.billiard - Jul 17 2005, 12:03 pm by Atilla Da Hun Da Curse of
God - 13 messages - 8 authors

MICKEY MOUSE AND DEBRA LI OF DISNEY
Debra Li, her bio and information. ... Any time, any one seaches for
Debra Li, this
full post and thread will appear for them to read all about her. ...
rec.sport.billiard - Jul 17 2005, 4:37 pm by Attilla da Hun - 75
messages - 14 authors

debra Li crazy internet stalker
... yahoo.com - Find messages by this author Date: 14 Dec 2005 06:28:49
-0800 Local:
Wed, Dec 14 2005 9:28 am Subject: Xiu Xian Li, or aka Debra Li or aka
Debra ...
alt.sport.pool - Jan 10, 7:15 pm by [email protected] - 6
messages - 4 authors

How to report Debra li to Walt Disney world?
How to report Debra li to Walt Disney world? ... She drives a 2006
Lexus and may be now
called: Debra Li Debra Starr Debra LiStarr Debra Tanaka or Xiu Xian Li.
rec.sport.billiard - Dec 26 2005, 6:10 pm by [email protected] -
53 messages - 19 authors

Meet Debra Starr, Debra Li, yap wolf, all the same bitch.
... yahoo.com > - Find messages by this author Date: 23 Feb 2005
11:02:43 -0800 Local:
Wed, Feb 23 2005 11:02 am Subject: Meet Debra Starr, Debra Li, yap
wolf, all ...
rec.sport.billiard - Feb 26 2005, 7:02 pm by
[email protected] - 72 messages - 11 authors

Debra Li and her Museum of lies, slanders, libels and frauds. The ...
Go into RSB and read the Debra Li Museum of her best posts... http ...
criminal.
MEET DEBRA LI AND READ WHAT OTHERS POST ABOUT HER ON RSB. ...
alt.sport.pool - Jan 9, 1:57 pm by [email protected] - 3
messages - 3 authors

Subject, Archive and file: Xiu Xian Li, Debra Li, Senior Revenue ...
Subject, Archive and file: Xiu Xian Li, Debra Li, Senior Revenue
Accounts Manager
Walt Disney World Resorts Lake Buena Vista, Florida (407) 939-1020 ,
Debra Li ...
rec.sport.billiard - Dec 12 2005, 7:35 pm by
[email protected] - 13 messages - 6 authors

Meet Debra Li 5 pages of a personality report Her aka's are Debra ...
MEET DEBRA LI AND READ WHAT OTHERS POST ABOUT HER ON RSB. ... Meet
yapping wolf, pools
internet terrorist, our own Debra LI. - Give her a call and say hey...
alt.sport.pool - Dec 14 2005, 12:00 pm by Bong Soon - 5 messages - 4
authors

30 Jun 2006 10:04:20
Bong Soon
Re: Do a google search for Debra Li and what do you get?

[email protected] wrote:
> [...]
> criminal.
> MEET DEBRA LI AND READ WHAT OTHERS POST ABOUT HER ON RSB. ...
> alt.sport.pool - Jan 9, 1:57 pm by [email protected] - 3
> messages - 3 authors
>
> Subject, Archive and file: Xiu Xian Li, Debra Li, Senior Revenue ...
> Subject, Archive and file: Xiu Xian Li, Debra Li, Senior Revenue
> Accounts Manager
> Walt Disney World Resorts Lake Buena Vista, Florida (407) 939-1020 ,
> Debra Li ...
> rec.sport.billiard - Dec 12 2005, 7:35 pm by
> [email protected] - 13 messages - 6 authors
>
> Meet Debra Li 5 pages of a personality report Her aka's are Debra ...
> MEET DEBRA LI AND READ WHAT OTHERS POST ABOUT HER ON RSB. ... Meet
> yapping wolf, pools
> internet terrorist, our own Debra LI. - Give her a call and say hey...
> alt.sport.pool - Dec 14 2005, 12:00 pm by Bong Soon - 5 messages - 4

ERIC T HU AND DEBRA LI, BOTH CHINESE, BOTH PARTNERS IN INTERNET CRIME
FOR YEARS.

30 Jun 2006 17:21:46
poolguyusaone
Re: Do a google search for Debra Li and what do you get?

In article <[email protected] >,
"Bong Soon" <[email protected] > wrote:

> ERIC T HU AND DEBRA LI, BOTH CHINESE, BOTH PARTNERS IN INTERNET CRIME
> FOR YEARS.

Nice full day today, eh Grininger? Lots of lessons to teach,
business phone calls to make, and then of course you have
to practice your game in preparation for upcoming tours.

I don't know how you manage to fit all that in your day and
still manage to post to rsb non-stop 24/7.

YOU ARE A LOSER, AND YOUR 'CAREER' IS A JOKE.

YOU, ARE FINISHED. :)