29 Oct 2004 14:26:39
David Malone
Cues Used at Jimbo-Jambo 2004

The thread on cues used at the World Championships got me wondering if
Jimbo still has the list of the cues used at the Jimbo-Jambo in Hamden
last month...?

I'd be interested in a list. There were some fine custom cues there...

David "The Hamster" Malone

29 Oct 2004 13:57:44
Alex Kanapilly
Re: Cues Used at Jimbo-Jambo 2004

[email protected] (David Malone) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> The thread on cues used at the World Championships got me wondering if
> Jimbo still has the list of the cues used at the Jimbo-Jambo in Hamden
> last month...?
>
> I'd be interested in a list. There were some fine custom cues there...
>
> David "The Hamster" Malone

I had my Southwest and Madison Bob cues with me.

Alex