27 Jun 2004 12:15:25
s_knight8
Weak Free Agent Market

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/206548p-178241c.html

Shaq isn't backing down from his trade request, not after the Lakers
wouldn't consult with him on Phil Jackson (he wanted Phil to stay). He
hasn't felt this "disrepected'' since Orlando wouldn't take his suggestion
and hire Chuck Daly, which helped lead to O'Neal's departure in 1996.

If the Mavs can get Cleveland's Zydrunas Ilgauskas in a deal, their
intentions are to send him to L.A. with Dirk Nowitzki and others. That
should be enough to get Shaq to Dallas, the only place he wants to go to, if
L.A. decides to trade him. On the coaching front, Jerry Buss is gung-ho to
hire Rudy Tomjanovich pronto, while GM Mitch Kupchak is trying to convince
Buss to take his time and explore other candidates, including George Karl.

Weak market

And you thought the draft was weak? The list of free agents for this summer
isn't exactly teeming with All-Stars.

Other than Kobe Bryant - the only marquee player available - Steve Nash,
Kenyon Martin and a handful of others, it's a pretty bleak crop when you
size up the 157 restricted and unrestricted free agents. That's too bad for
teams such as Utah ($30 million- plus) and Atlanta ($20 million) that have
more cap space than anyone else. The Suns ($16 million), Nuggets ($14
million) and Clippers ($13 million) plan on being active.

Here's a look at some of the players expected to get interest, with Thursday
being the first day teams can negotiate with players, and July 14 being the
first day they can sign players to new deals:

Mark Blount - Boston, Miami and Orlando are all willing to overpay for
Celtics big man.

Kobe Bryant - Clippers and Suns want him, but who wouldn't? Can't see him
leaving Lakers, especially if Shaq is dealt.

Erick Dampier - Walking away from $8 million so he must have a deal already
lined up.

Marquis Daniels - Looking at 6-year $38 million deal, but buyer beware: Don
Nelson's system makes a lot of players look very good.

Troy Hudson - Minnesota intends to re-sign a player it really missed in the
playoffs. If not, Houston and Utah are top suitors.

Steve Nash - Turns 31 in February and already has a lot of tread off the
tire playing in Mavs' up-tempo system.

Mehmet Okur - Suns all set to bring in Detroit forward, even if they have to
overpay.

27 Jun 2004 17:05:14
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
in place, was the right move.

If Cuban can get Ilgauskas for, uh, Josh Howard or Sean Bradley, he
should. Otherwise he should see what happens with

Laettner
Nowitzki
Stackhouse
Finley
FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
(Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...

Nellie getting Laettner and Stackhouse is like John Thompson getting
Reggie Williams. It's everything he can't coach.

Shaq needs to lose 40 pounds and invest 200 hours of his time in freethrow
shooting. As he exists now, he's overpriced by 2 to 1.

But alas, there are many fools running NBA teams. Blake Stepp and Chris
Duhon were mid-second-rounders.

Back to Stack. There are about 4 guys that get fouled like Adrian Dantley
used to; Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse. The true beasts of the league.

Rick Hohensee
Precision Mojo Engineer

27 Jun 2004 17:21:50
Terrence Brannon, Scheme Hacke
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

cLIeNUX user wrote:

> FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
> Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
> (Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...

do you mean these And1 people are from the And1 Street Baller mixtape? I hope
so. The one street-baller on Miami is pretty impressive at times. But Francis
and Dwayne Wade also have phenomenal ball-handling skills as well. Bibby isn't
bad either.

> But alas, there are many fools running NBA teams. Blake Stepp and Chris
> Duhon were mid-second-rounders.

Blake Stepp? Who's that?

You see a lot in Duhon? He ran the point OK for Duke... I didn't see anything
that special in his play. I certainly don't expect much point production from
him in the NBA. Who got him by the way.

And I would take Ben Gordon over Duhon any day.

27 Jun 2004 17:37:54
Aeropo864
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

"cLIeNUX user" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
> market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
> Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
> flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
> in place, was the right move.

Stackhouse is a bum, although he's not as overpaid as other bums like Allan
Houston and Antoine Walker.

> If Cuban can get Ilgauskas for, uh, Josh Howard or Sean Bradley, he
> should. Otherwise he should see what happens with
>
> Laettner
> Nowitzki
> Stackhouse
> Finley
> FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
> Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
> (Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...

They drafted Devin Harris.

> Nellie getting Laettner and Stackhouse is like John Thompson getting
> Reggie Williams. It's everything he can't coach.
>
> Shaq needs to lose 40 pounds and invest 200 hours of his time in freethrow
> shooting. As he exists now, he's overpriced by 2 to 1.
>
> But alas, there are many fools running NBA teams. Blake Stepp and Chris
> Duhon were mid-second-rounders.

Duhon is a late 1st rounder/early second-rounder at best.

Stepp should have been taken higher but he'll probably just be the next
Steve Kerr.

> Back to Stack. There are about 4 guys that get fouled like Adrian Dantley
> used to; Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse. The true beasts of the league.
>
> Rick Hohensee
> Precision Mojo Engineer

27 Jun 2004 22:33:45
Douglas Lang
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

Doesnt matter if its a weak free agent market.. trades usually offset such
years...

"s_knight8" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/206548p-178241c.html
>
> Shaq isn't backing down from his trade request, not after the Lakers
> wouldn't consult with him on Phil Jackson (he wanted Phil to stay). He
> hasn't felt this "disrepected'' since Orlando wouldn't take his suggestion
> and hire Chuck Daly, which helped lead to O'Neal's departure in 1996.
>

> If the Mavs can get Cleveland's Zydrunas Ilgauskas in a deal, their
> intentions are to send him to L.A. with Dirk Nowitzki and others. That
> should be enough to get Shaq to Dallas, the only place he wants to go to,
if
> L.A. decides to trade him. On the coaching front, Jerry Buss is gung-ho to
> hire Rudy Tomjanovich pronto, while GM Mitch Kupchak is trying to convince
> Buss to take his time and explore other candidates, including George Karl.
>
> Weak market
>
> And you thought the draft was weak? The list of free agents for this
summer
> isn't exactly teeming with All-Stars.
>
> Other than Kobe Bryant - the only marquee player available - Steve Nash,
> Kenyon Martin and a handful of others, it's a pretty bleak crop when you
> size up the 157 restricted and unrestricted free agents. That's too bad
for
> teams such as Utah ($30 million- plus) and Atlanta ($20 million) that have
> more cap space than anyone else. The Suns ($16 million), Nuggets ($14
> million) and Clippers ($13 million) plan on being active.
>

> Here's a look at some of the players expected to get interest, with
Thursday
> being the first day teams can negotiate with players, and July 14 being
the
> first day they can sign players to new deals:
>

> Mark Blount - Boston, Miami and Orlando are all willing to overpay for
> Celtics big man.
>

> Kobe Bryant - Clippers and Suns want him, but who wouldn't? Can't see him
> leaving Lakers, especially if Shaq is dealt.
>

> Erick Dampier - Walking away from $8 million so he must have a deal
already
> lined up.
>

> Marquis Daniels - Looking at 6-year $38 million deal, but buyer beware:
Don
> Nelson's system makes a lot of players look very good.
>

> Troy Hudson - Minnesota intends to re-sign a player it really missed in
the
> playoffs. If not, Houston and Utah are top suitors.
>

> Steve Nash - Turns 31 in February and already has a lot of tread off the
> tire playing in Mavs' up-tempo system.
>

> Mehmet Okur - Suns all set to bring in Detroit forward, even if they have
> overpay.

28 Jun 2004 00:32:17
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

[email protected]
>cLIeNUX user wrote:
>
>> FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
>> Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
>> (Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...
>
>do you mean these And1 people are from the And1 Street Baller mixtape? I hope
>so. The one street-baller on Miami is pretty impressive at times. But Francis
>and Dwayne Wade also have phenomenal ball-handling skills as well. Bibby isn't
>bad either.

Wade playing the point is how Miami lost to the Pacers.

>> But alas, there are many fools running NBA teams. Blake Stepp and Chris
>> Duhon were mid-second-rounders.
>>

>Blake Stepp? Who's that?
>
>You see a lot in Duhon? He ran the point OK for Duke... I didn't see anything
>that special in his play. I certainly don't expect much point production from
>him in the NBA. Who got him by the way.
>
>And I would take Ben Gordon over Duhon any day.

How about the other 40 that went before Duhon?

Duhon gets the job done.

28 Jun 2004 00:33:34
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

[email protected]

>"cLIeNUX user" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]..
>> You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
>> market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
>> Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
>> flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
>> in place, was the right move.
>
>Stackhouse is a bum, although he's not as overpaid as other bums like Allan
>Houston and Antoine Walker.
>>
>> If Cuban can get Ilgauskas for, uh, Josh Howard or Sean Bradley, he
>> should. Otherwise he should see what happens with
>>
>> Laettner
>> Nowitzki
>> Stackhouse
>> Finley
>> FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
>> Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
>> (Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...
>
>They drafted Devin Harris.
>>

>> Nellie getting Laettner and Stackhouse is like John Thompson getting
>> Reggie Williams. It's everything he can't coach.
>>
>> Shaq needs to lose 40 pounds and invest 200 hours of his time in freethrow
>> shooting. As he exists now, he's overpriced by 2 to 1.
>>
>> But alas, there are many fools running NBA teams. Blake Stepp and Chris
>> Duhon were mid-second-rounders.
>
>Duhon is a late 1st rounder/early second-rounder at best.
>
>Stepp should have been taken higher but he'll probably just be the next
>Steve Kerr.

Right. The Human Championship Ring.

>> Back to Stack. There are about 4 guys that get fouled like Adrian Dantley
>> used to; Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse. The true beasts of the league.
>>
>> Rick Hohensee
>> Precision Mojo Engineer

28 Jun 2004 00:49:48
Granville Waiters' Ghost
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

In article <[email protected] >, "Terrence Brannon,
Scheme Hacker" <[email protected] > wrote:

> You see a lot in Duhon? He ran the point OK for Duke... I didn't see anything
> that special in his play. I certainly don't expect much point production from
> him in the NBA. Who got him by the way.
>
> And I would take Ben Gordon over Duhon any day.

Seriously man, http://www.google.com.

The Bulls drafted Ben Gordon #3 and took Duhon in the second round.

28 Jun 2004 15:07:35
Mr Black
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

"cLIeNUX user" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
> market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
> Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
> flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
> in place, was the right move.
>
> If Cuban can get Ilgauskas for, uh, Josh Howard or Sean Bradley, he
> should. Otherwise he should see what happens with
>
> Laettner
> Nowitzki
> Stackhouse
> Finley
> FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
> Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
> (Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...

huh? why pick up a FA PG when we have got Harris and Daniels?

---

28 Jun 2004 07:19:26

Granville Waiters' Ghost wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, "Terrence Brannon,
> Scheme Hacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>You see a lot in Duhon? He ran the point OK for Duke... I didn't see anything
>>that special in his play. I certainly don't expect much point production from
>>him in the NBA. Who got him by the way.
>>
>>And I would take Ben Gordon over Duhon any day.
>

> Seriously man, http://www.google.com.
>
> The Bulls drafted Ben Gordon #3 and took Duhon in the second round.

I know who took who. I read it when Pat Bender posted it. If you read the above,
I was talking about what *I* would do and why it is no surprise to me when Duhon
was chosen... and I asked Hohensee why he thought different.

I don't see how the above would imply lack of knowledge of what you attempted to
inform me about.

29 Jun 2004 02:31:30
Matt
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

cLIeNUX user wrote:
> You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
> market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
> Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
> flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
> in place, was the right move.

Why do you overrate Jerry Stackhouse so much? The guy is an overrated
reject of a player that never realised half of his potential despite
being placed in several favorable situations.

Matt

28 Jun 2004 20:44:39
Venger
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

"s_knight8" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/206548p-178241c.html
>
> Shaq isn't backing down from his trade request, not after the Lakers
> wouldn't consult with him on Phil Jackson (he wanted Phil to stay). He
> hasn't felt this "disrepected'' since Orlando wouldn't take his suggestion
> and hire Chuck Daly, which helped lead to O'Neal's departure in 1996.
>

> If the Mavs can get Cleveland's Zydrunas Ilgauskas in a deal, their
> intentions are to send him to L.A. with Dirk Nowitzki and others.

Not a chance.

Venger

29 Jun 2004 18:13:35
Mr Black
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

"Matt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> cLIeNUX user wrote:
> > You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
> > market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
> > Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
> > flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
> > in place, was the right move.
>
> Why do you overrate Jerry Stackhouse so much? The guy is an overrated
> reject of a player that never realised half of his potential despite
> being placed in several favorable situations.
>
> Matt

Sure he never reached his potential...but how many nba players do? (please
refer to Shawn Bradley #2 draft pick if i recall correctly)
If the Mavs get stuck with Stack, i think he will we a great 6th man.

MrB

---

29 Jun 2004 14:06:41
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

[email protected]

>cLIeNUX user wrote:
>> You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
>> market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
>> Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
>> flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
>> in place, was the right move.
>
>Why do you overrate Jerry Stackhouse so much? The guy is an overrated
>reject of a player that never realised half of his potential despite
>being placed in several favorable situations.

I hope you're not including the Wizards in that.

Stack is a complete ballplayer that scores, defends, rebounds and passes
at a high level. He's an intelligent guy, and his game doesn't remind you
of someone else, which I think is one of the marks of a special player, as
is his FTAs. Nobody finishes drives better, and I think his perimeter shot
improved while he was rehabbing. The one thing he did as a Wizard that I
thought was improper at the time was he didn't show up for the home
opener, but he was in a wheelchair at the time.

Rick Hohensee
Precision Mojo Engineer

>Matt

29 Jun 2004 16:11:26
Dave McNulla
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

"Aeropo864" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "cLIeNUX user" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You can put together a playoff team under the cap in this free agent
> > market. Maybe not the Bobcats' cap. The Bobcats should have taken
> > Stackhouse, and Stack was not a free agent, but otherwise staying
> > flexible, i.e. emphasizing free agency, with a nice underlayment of size
> > in place, was the right move.
>
> Stackhouse is a bum, although he's not as overpaid as other bums like Allan
> Houston and Antoine Walker.

i don't think so. i think he IS bummed for being traded to a loser
after changing this style completely to make the pistons better.

> > If Cuban can get Ilgauskas for, uh, Josh Howard or Sean Bradley, he
> > should. Otherwise he should see what happens with
> >
> > Laettner
> > Nowitzki
> > Stackhouse
> > Finley
> > FA PG, i.e. Alston, Whitney, Goldwire (NBDL), Boucher(And1),
> > Gittens(And1), Kareem Reed (Rucker), Atwan Dobie
> > (Rucker), Curt Smith (Rucker last year)...
>
> They drafted Devin Harris.
> >

> > Nellie getting Laettner and Stackhouse is like John Thompson getting
> > Reggie Williams. It's everything he can't coach.
> >
> > Shaq needs to lose 40 pounds and invest 200 hours of his time in freethrow
> > shooting. As he exists now, he's overpriced by 2 to 1.
> >
> > But alas, there are many fools running NBA teams. Blake Stepp and Chris
> > Duhon were mid-second-rounders.
>
> Duhon is a late 1st rounder/early second-rounder at best.
>
> Stepp should have been taken higher but he'll probably just be the next
> Steve Kerr.

crap shoots, all of them.

> > Back to Stack. There are about 4 guys that get fouled like Adrian Dantley
> > used to; Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse. The true beasts of the league.

everybody in the nba gets fouled except for the guys that stand 25
feet out.

dave

30 Jun 2004 03:00:39
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

[email protected]
>"Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> "cLIeNUX user" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>
>everybody in the nba gets fouled except for the guys that stand 25
>feet out.

And if you attack the basket like a superstar you go to the line ten times
a game like Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse.

It's like talking to a wall.

>dave

30 Jun 2004 20:41:32
Dave McNulla
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

"cLIeNUX user" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected]
> >"Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> >> "cLIeNUX user" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]
> >
> >everybody in the nba gets fouled except for the guys that stand 25
> >feet out.
>
> And if you attack the basket like a superstar you go to the line ten times
> a game like Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse.
>
> It's like talking to a wall.

what's your point? i think it's either completely rediculous or i'm not
getting the sarcasm thing.

1. Shaquille O'Neal 676
2. Paul Pierce 631
3. Corey Maggette 620
4. Tim Duncan 588
5. Kobe Bryant 533
6. Elton Brand 532
7. Carmelo Anthony 525
8. Pau Gasol 511
9. Tracy McGrady 500
10. Andrei Kirilenko 496

i don't see ai or stackhouse. iverson is at 19, i couldn't find stackhouse.

dave

p.s. i checked /48 min, still no stack.

01 Jul 2004 05:07:32
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

[email protected]
>"cLIeNUX user" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> >"Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> >
>> >everybody in the nba gets fouled except for the guys that stand 25
>> >feet out.
>>
>> And if you attack the basket like a superstar you go to the line ten times
>> a game like Shaq, AI, Pierce and Stackhouse.
>>
>> It's like talking to a wall.
>
>what's your point? i think it's either completely rediculous or i'm not
>getting the sarcasm thing.
>
>1. Shaquille O'Neal 676
>2. Paul Pierce 631
>3. Corey Maggette 620
>4. Tim Duncan 588
>5. Kobe Bryant 533
>6. Elton Brand 532
>7. Carmelo Anthony 525
>8. Pau Gasol 511
>9. Tracy McGrady 500
>10. Andrei Kirilenko 496
>
>i don't see ai or stackhouse. iverson is at 19, i couldn't find stackhouse.

Stackhouse played 30 games. Iverson played 48 games and is 19th. All bow.
Maggette is interesting. Yet another reason the three most important words
to a Lakers fan are "Los Angeles Clippers". In AI's one 82-game season he
shot 570 FTs.

Actually, Stackhouse was only up in the high 400s one year. Oh well. It
should also be noted, however, that AI and Stack aren't getting fouled
because they can't hit freethrows like Duncan and Shaq.

By the way, Carmelo has Adrian Dantley in his ear on the bench. The
results of that are the above ranking.

Rick Hohensee
Precision Mojo Engineer

>dave
>
>p.s. i checked /48 min, still no stack.

01 Jul 2004 07:14:33
Granville Waiters' Ghost
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

In article <[email protected] >, "Terrence Brannon,
Scheme Hacker" <[email protected] > wrote:

> I know who took who. I read it when Pat Bender posted it. If you read
the above,
> I was talking about what *I* would do and why it is no surprise to me
when Duhon
> was chosen... and I asked Hohensee why he thought different.
>
> I don't see how the above would imply lack of knowledge of what you
attempted to
> inform me about.

Really? What were you trying to express in the phrase
"Who got him by the way"?

[quote:]

In article <[email protected] >, "Terrence Brannon,
Scheme Hacker" <[email protected] > wrote:

>>> You see a lot in Duhon? He ran the point OK for Duke... I didn't see
anything
>>> that special in his play. I certainly don't expect much point
production from
>>> him in the NBA. Who got him by the way.

01 Jul 2004 08:46:42
Terrence Brannon, Scheme Hacke
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

Granville Waiters' Ghost wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, "Terrence Brannon,
> Scheme Hacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>I know who took who. I read it when Pat Bender posted it. If you read
>
> the above,
>
>>I was talking about what *I* would do and why it is no surprise to me
>
> when Duhon
>
>>was chosen... and I asked Hohensee why he thought different.
>>
>>I don't see how the above would imply lack of knowledge of what you
>
> attempted to
>
>>inform me about.
>

> Really? What were you trying to express in the phrase
> "Who got him by the way"?

I was trying to express _who_ got him, not _when_ he was picked. It is possible
to know when someone was picked without knowing who picked him and if you check
my cited source, you would know why.

> [quote:]

> anything

> production from

01 Jul 2004 14:25:52
cLIeNUX user
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

[email protected]
>In article <[email protected]>, "Terrence Brannon,
>Scheme Hacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I know who took who. I read it when Pat Bender posted it. If you read
>the above,
>> I was talking about what *I* would do and why it is no surprise to me
>when Duhon
>> was chosen... and I asked Hohensee why he thought different.
>>
>> I don't see how the above would imply lack of knowledge of what you
>attempted to
>> inform me about.

I think my server missed a message in this thread. Yeah Duhon and Stepp
are crapshoots. It's the draft. They are less of a crapshoot than a high
school kid that wants to tell Davis Stern the NBA logo needs a crucifix in
it.

If I take Duhon or Stepp I want them locked up for 4 years. Now they're on
the Arenas track, to be making $64 mil playing bad high school ball in the
NBA in two years. One thing about the Pistons, they all play like full
grown men. Even Sheed, in Game 4.

Rick Hohensee
Precision Mojo Engineer

>Really? What were you trying to express in the phrase
>"Who got him by the way"?
>

>[quote:]

>anything
>production from

02 Jul 2004 12:02:13
Granville Waiters' Ghost
Re: Weak Free Agent Market

In article <[email protected] >, "Terrence
Brannon, Scheme Hacker" <[email protected] > wrote:

> I was trying to express _who_ got him, not _when_ he was picked.

But you just said...

>>> I know who took who.

So you didn't know who took him, but did know, just not when,
but then when.

Thanks for clearing that up!