23 Jun 2005 11:26:38
Hot Calendar Girl 2004
Tony Parker and Eva Longoria

Has Eva Longoria dumped Tony Parker for a Detroit pimp as rumored?

Who cares? She's still hot.

Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, the San Antonio Spurs Calendars and Posters
http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-spurs.htm

Detroit Pistons Calendars
http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-pistons.htm

All Pin-Up Calendars and Posters
http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/pinups.htm

Eva Longoria (and other beauties)
Unorthodox 24/7 news, craziness, and outrageous commentary
http://vikingphoenix.com/

24 Jun 2005 06:55:00
Hot Calendar Girl 2004
Re: Tony Parker and Eva Longoria

Hot Calendar Girl 2004 wrote:
> Has Eva Longoria dumped Tony Parker for a Detroit pimp as rumored?

Well, I'm pretty sure Eva Longoria didn't attend the final playoff game
in San Antonio, I didn't see the TV cameras on her even one time, so
maybe she really did dump Tony Parker. Or, maybe Parker told her to
take a walk because she was a distraction.

> Who cares? She's still hot.
>
> Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, the San Antonio Spurs Calendars and Posters
> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-spurs.htm
>
> Detroit Pistons Calendars
> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-pistons.htm
>
> All Pin-Up Calendars and Posters
> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/pinups.htm
>
> Eva Longoria (and other beauties)
> Unorthodox 24/7 news, craziness, and outrageous commentary
> http://vikingphoenix.com/

24 Jun 2005 10:09:58
NoName
Re: Tony Parker and Eva Longoria

Not that I care, but I did see her briefly walking away from Parker just
before he was interviewed.

"Hot Calendar Girl 2004" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hot Calendar Girl 2004 wrote:
>> Has Eva Longoria dumped Tony Parker for a Detroit pimp as rumored?
>

> Well, I'm pretty sure Eva Longoria didn't attend the final playoff game
> in San Antonio, I didn't see the TV cameras on her even one time, so
> maybe she really did dump Tony Parker. Or, maybe Parker told her to
> take a walk because she was a distraction.
>

>> Who cares? She's still hot.
>>
>> Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, the San Antonio Spurs Calendars and Posters
>> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-spurs.htm
>>
>> Detroit Pistons Calendars
>> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-pistons.htm
>>
>> All Pin-Up Calendars and Posters
>> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/pinups.htm
>>
>> Eva Longoria (and other beauties)
>> Unorthodox 24/7 news, craziness, and outrageous commentary
>> http://vikingphoenix.com/

24 Jun 2005 07:14:17

NoName wrote:
> Not that I care, but I did see her briefly walking away from Parker just
> before he was interviewed.

At last night's final playoff game?

> "Hot Calendar Girl 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Hot Calendar Girl 2004 wrote:
> >> Has Eva Longoria dumped Tony Parker for a Detroit pimp as rumored?
> >

> > Well, I'm pretty sure Eva Longoria didn't attend the final playoff game
> > in San Antonio, I didn't see the TV cameras on her even one time, so
> > maybe she really did dump Tony Parker. Or, maybe Parker told her to
> > take a walk because she was a distraction.
> >

> >> Who cares? She's still hot.
> >>
> >> Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, the San Antonio Spurs Calendars and Posters
> >> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-spurs.htm
> >>
> >> Detroit Pistons Calendars
> >> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/basketball/nba-pistons.htm
> >>
> >> All Pin-Up Calendars and Posters
> >> http://vikingphoenix.com/store/calendars/pinups.htm
> >>
> >> Eva Longoria (and other beauties)
> >> Unorthodox 24/7 news, craziness, and outrageous commentary
> >> http://vikingphoenix.com/

24 Jun 2005 22:48:41
The Operator
Re: Tony Parker and Eva Longoria

"Hot Calendar Girl 2004" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> NoName wrote:
>> Not that I care, but I did see her briefly walking away from Parker just
>> before he was interviewed.
>
> At last night's final playoff game?

Yes she was there!