31 May 2004 18:05:32
Aeropo864
Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10 is on
right now.

31 May 2004 11:08:27
C The Shocker
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"Aeropo864" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10 is
on
> right now.

Bill Walton is narrating. That's enough for me to turn it off.

--
C The Shocker
Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!

31 May 2004 13:11:57
D-Mase
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"C The Shocker" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
is
> on
> > right now.
>
> Bill Walton is narrating. That's enough for me to turn it off.

Throw it down, big man, throw it down!

31 May 2004 18:14:48
C The Shocker
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"Aeropo864" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10 is
on
> right now.

I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when they
knew how to play it.

--
C The Shocker
Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!

31 May 2004 14:21:36
GM Collins
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

> I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when
they
> knew how to play it.

I love watching ESPN Classic and seeing mid to late 80s games. Detroit vs.
Boston, Detroit vs. LA, Boston vs. LA. Man, those were just awesome days in
the NBA... before expansion ruined it....

31 May 2004 18:42:12
Tsar Andy Atkinson
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

Begone! Possess My Ductwork No More, C The Shocker!

> "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top
>> 10 is
> on
>> right now.
>
> I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when
> they knew how to play it.
>
> --
> C The Shocker
> Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!

I marked for the highlight of the Celtics' (Russell's) 11th title and
hearing BAILEY HOWELL~'s name mentioned.

BAILEY = ~!

--
Tsar Andy Atkinson - woof

Card-carrying member of the B.O.B.

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere,
but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?

#16 on Top 100 Posters

n8chaboy508 - Yahoo!
msur00lz - AOhell

31 May 2004 19:02:15
Aeropo864
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

#51) Denver upsetting Seattle.

What a great series, I loved them showing a smirking George Karl at the
start, Robert Pack's dunk on Kemp was crazy, then Deke on the ground holding
the ball up.

31 May 2004 14:09:16
the Bede
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"D-Mase" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "C The Shocker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
> > >is on right now.
> >>
> > Bill Walton is narrating. That's enough for me to turn it off.
> >
> Throw it down, big man, throw it down!

C the Shocker is terrrrrrrrrrrrible!

31 May 2004 12:12:26
C The Shocker
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"the Bede" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "D-Mase" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "C The Shocker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >>
> > > Bill Walton is narrating. That's enough for me to turn it off.
> > >
> > Throw it down, big man, throw it down!
> >
> C the Shocker is terrrrrrrrrrrrible!

ROR

--
C The Shocker
Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!

01 Jun 2004 10:30:41
Mr Black
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"C The Shocker" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...
> "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
is
> on
> > right now.
>
> I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when
they
> knew how to play it.
>
> --
> C The Shocker
> Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!

I mark for the fact that you use "mark" in RSBP..... is this the RSPW
invasion angle? >:)
MrB

---

01 Jun 2004 02:01:52
C The Shocker
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"Mr Black" <[email protected] REMOVE SPAMBLOCK optusnet.com.au > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "C The Shocker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s02...
> > "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
> is
> > on
> > > right now.
> >
> > I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when
> they
> > knew how to play it.
> >
> I mark for the fact that you use "mark" in RSBP..... is this the RSPW
> invasion angle? >:)
> MrB

Don't tempt us.

--
C The Shocker
Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!

01 Jun 2004 02:37:46
Tsar Andy Atkinson
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

Begone! Possess My Ductwork No More, Aeropo864!

> On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
> is on right now.

Needed more Tom Chambers.

--
Tsar Andy Atkinson - #24 > #23

#16 on Top 100 Posters

n8chaboy508 - Yahoo!
msur00lz - AOhell

01 Jun 2004 03:41:36
Aeropo864
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"Tsar Andy Atkinson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Begone! Possess My Ductwork No More, Aeropo864!
>
> > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
> > is on right now.
> >

> Needed more Tom Chambers.

Yes where was his dunk on Mark Jackson, top 5 dunk (in a real game)
all-time.

He did get his propers in the 93 finals highlights, they showed him hitting
a 3.

> --
> Tsar Andy Atkinson - #24 > #23

Well if you mean LeBron then yes.

> Card-carrying member of the B.O.B.
>
> Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere,
> but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
>
> #16 on Top 100 Posters
>
> n8chaboy508 - Yahoo!
> msur00lz - AOhell

01 Jun 2004 00:20:56
Don Tiberone
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

C The Shocker <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...
> "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
is
> on
> > right now.
>
> I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when
they
> knew how to play it.

The Blazers were posterized in quite a few highlights. LOL.

31 May 2004 22:32:52
C The Shocker
Re: Spike TV Top 52 NBA moments

"Don Tiberone" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> C The Shocker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s02...
> > "Aeropo864" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > On all day, only watched a little but it's been awesome so far. Top 10
> is
> > on
> > > right now.
> >
> > I am seriously marking for watching highlights of basketball back when
> they
> > knew how to play it.
>
> The Blazers were posterized in quite a few highlights. LOL.

They apologized for it, at least.

--
C The Shocker
Hit Pay Dirt with K-Dirt!