28 Aug 2004 00:08:16
A Liberal's Worst Nightmare
Dream Team Chokes, Ah It Does My Heart Good

Pampered assholes thought they could jive, intimidate, and sashay
their way into a gold medal. Didn't work. Gawd help me, I love it!

BroJack

27 Aug 2004 18:19:23
Seth
Re: Dream Team Chokes, Ah It Does My Heart Good

Racist asshole
"A Liberal's Worst Nightmare" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Pampered assholes thought they could jive, intimidate, and sashay
> their way into a gold medal. Didn't work. Gawd help me, I love it!
>
> BroJack

28 Aug 2004 04:21:03
Jim

[email protected] (A Liberal's Worst Nightmare) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Pampered assholes thought they could jive, intimidate, and sashay
> their way into a gold medal. Didn't work. Gawd help me, I love it!
>
> BroJack

The dispay of subhumanism by American negroes participants is
shocking. Listen to the interviews. These negroes are semi-retarded.

James

28 Aug 2004 11:35:13
A Liberal's Worst Nightmare

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:19:23 -0600, "Seth" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Racist asshole
>"A Liberal's Worst Nightmare" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> Pampered assholes thought they could jive, intimidate, and sashay
>> their way into a gold medal. Didn't work. Gawd help me, I love it!
>>
>> BroJack

Another affirmative action baby uses his favorite crutch: the "R"
word.

Da Bro

28 Aug 2004 09:05:27
p_j
Re: Dream Team Chokes, Ah It Does My Heart Good

A Liberal's Worst Nightmare <[email protected] > wrote:

> Pampered assholes thought they could jive, intimidate, and sashay
> their way into a gold medal. Didn't work. Gawd help me, I love it!
>
> BroJack

lol... aren't you pampered enough with all that free money at SSA?

And who could be more of a sphincter than you?

By the way, the country was founded by liberals on liberal principles.

14 Sep 2004 07:56:41
Alfred Einstead

[email protected] (Jim) wrote, with correction:
> The dispay of [humanism] by American negroes participants is
> shocking. Listen to the interviews. These negroes are semi-retarded.

All of you humans are. You're barely as intelligent as monkeys
or dogs, slow as hell to think or react to anything: as brain-dead as
rocks on the time scale of milliseconds, unable to think abstractly
or recognize patterns, unable to act intelligently on just about
anything, unable even to control your own autonomic nervous system,
or hear by sonar and move about at night, and with the sensory
acuity of slugs. You've long overstayed your welcome aboard the
top of the food chain.