26 Feb 2008 20:36:32
Vandybuilt

How bout them Dores? If they played the entire NCAA tournament at
Memorial Gym every year, then Kevin Stallings would be John Wooden.

26 Feb 2008 23:49:18
mimus
Re: Vandybuilt

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:36:32 -0800, i_like_sockeye wrote:

> How bout them Dores? If they played the entire NCAA tournament at
> Memorial Gym every year, then Kevin Stallings would be John Wooden.

Thank God for Cat-lanta.

--

The Usenet voice of the Kentucky Wildcats!
(Please ignore.)

_Raw Recruits_ and _Undue Process_ for all,
Welcome to college basketball!

27 Feb 2008 01:44:49
Daniel Seriff
Re: Vandybuilt

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:49:18 -0600, mimus wrote
(in article <[email protected] >):

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:36:32 -0800, i_like_sockeye wrote:
>
>> How bout them Dores? If they played the entire NCAA tournament at
>> Memorial Gym every year, then Kevin Stallings would be John Wooden.
>
> Thank God for Cat-lanta.

I can already feel the hate coursing through my veins.

--
Daniel Seriff

Don't hug men while shaking their hand. Enough already with that. The
shake/hug (shug?) is probably something Roman guys did when their empire was
in decline.

27 Feb 2008 15:43:39
mimus
Re: Vandybuilt

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:44:49 -0600, Daniel Seriff wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:49:18 -0600, mimus wrote
> (in article <[email protected]>):
>
>> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:36:32 -0800, i_like_sockeye wrote:
>>
>>> How bout them Dores? If they played the entire NCAA tournament at
>>> Memorial Gym every year, then Kevin Stallings would be John Wooden.
>>
>> Thank God for Cat-lanta.
>
> I can already feel the hate coursing through my veins.

Yeah, well, there's a few minor matters to take care of, first.

Like on our part a visit to Tennessee next Sunday at High Noon, and a
final visit from the Gators.

--

The Usenet voice of the Kentucky Wildcats!
(Please ignore.)

_Raw Recruits_ and _Undue Process_ for all,
Welcome to college basketball!

28 Feb 2008 01:20:27
Daniel Seriff
Re: Vandybuilt

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:43:39 -0600, mimus wrote
(in article <[email protected] >):

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:44:49 -0600, Daniel Seriff wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:49:18 -0600, mimus wrote
>> (in article <[email protected]>):

>>> Thank God for Cat-lanta.
>>
>> I can already feel the hate coursing through my veins.
>
> Yeah, well, there's a few minor matters to take care of, first.
>
> Like on our part a visit to Tennessee next Sunday at High Noon, and a
> final visit from the Gators.

UTier2 is almost certainly going to shitstomp the shit out of you and your
shit. I imagine they'll be just a little bit pissed off at themselves after
last night. And it's not like Thompson-Bolling is an easy place to play these
days.

I'd be pretty disappointed in BCG if you didn't knock off Florida, tho.

--
Daniel Seriff

You have all been handling my ass-pennies!

28 Feb 2008 15:41:47
mimus
Re: Vandybuilt

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 01:20:27 -0600, Daniel Seriff wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:43:39 -0600, mimus wrote
> (in article <[email protected]>):
>
>> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:44:49 -0600, Daniel Seriff wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:49:18 -0600, mimus wrote
>>> (in article <[email protected]>):

>>> I can already feel the hate coursing through my veins.
>>
>> Yeah, well, there's a few minor matters to take care of, first.
>>
>> Like on our part a visit to Tennessee next Sunday at High Noon, and a
>> final visit from the Gators.
>
> UTier2 is almost certainly going to shitstomp the shit out of you and your
> shit.

You sound bitter. Are you bitter? Why? UK's had an awful time this year.

You should be happy in that respect, at least.

> I imagine they'll be just a little bit pissed off at themselves after
> last night.

We agree on this. Figured it was coming, though: That first game after
garnering the Numbah One spot is usually a doozy.

We get the rebound game <sigh >. On CBS <SIGH>.

> And it's not like Thompson-Bolling is an easy place to play these
> days.

No place on the road in the SEC has seemed all that pretty this year.

But, we agree, Pearl's really got 'em going good.

> I'd be pretty disappointed in BCG if you didn't knock off Florida, tho.

We agree on this. But it's not going to pretty either.