17 Dec 2007 23:17:13
Ar Q
Syracuse is doomed

They lost their shooting/co-point guard. Now this team is a true freshmen
team.

18 Dec 2007 11:52:19
Andrew
Re: Syracuse is doomed

"Ar Q" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> They lost their shooting/co-point guard. Now this team is a true freshmen
> team.

Ouch. Coupled with Josh Wright apparently quitting the team, and Rautins
already out for the year...

18 Dec 2007 16:47:56
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: Syracuse is doomed

"Andrew" <[email protected] > wrote

> > They lost their shooting/co-point guard. Now this team is a true freshmen
> > team.
>
> Ouch. Coupled with Josh Wright apparently quitting the team, and Rautins
> already out for the year...

Too bad we scheduled Pitt instead.

--Tedward

18 Dec 2007 17:11:08
Geoffrey F. Green
Re: Syracuse is doomed

In article <[email protected] >,
"Edward M. Kennedy" <[email protected] > wrote:

> "Andrew" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > > They lost their shooting/co-point guard. Now this team is a true freshmen
> > > team.
> >
> > Ouch. Coupled with Josh Wright apparently quitting the team, and Rautins
> > already out for the year...
>
> Too bad we scheduled Pitt instead.

That's alright. As any Dolphins fan will attest, Dave Wannstadt is an
awful coach. Krzyzewski will run circles around him.

- geoff

18 Dec 2007 17:17:07
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: Syracuse is doomed

"Geoffrey F. Green" <[email protected] > wrote

> > > Ouch. Coupled with Josh Wright apparently quitting the team, and Rautins
> > > already out for the year...
> >
> > Too bad we scheduled Pitt instead.
>
> That's alright. As any Dolphins fan will attest, Dave Wannstadt is an
> awful coach. Krzyzewski will run circles around him.

Wannstadt can post up on him though.

--Tedward

19 Dec 2007 00:32:57
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Re: Syracuse is doomed

Disculpa Senora Edward M. Kennedy, pero did you really mime the
following on 12/18/2007 4:47 PM???
> "Andrew" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>> They lost their shooting/co-point guard. Now this team is a true freshmen
>>> team.
>> Ouch. Coupled with Josh Wright apparently quitting the team, and Rautins
>> already out for the year...
>
> Too bad we scheduled Pitt instead.

Yo!

Give the anti-woofing a rest. Pitt is a team with no inside game - we
lost our 7-footer to the Bulls. Them Blue Demo^H^H^H^HDevils are going
to tear us a new one...

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.

20 Dec 2007 04:55:46
Donnie Barnes
Re: Syracuse is doomed

On Tue, 18 Dec, Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
> "Geoffrey F. Green" <[email protected]> wrote

>> > Too bad we scheduled Pitt instead.
>>
>> That's alright. As any Dolphins fan will attest, Dave Wannstadt is an
>> awful coach. Krzyzewski will run circles around him.
>
> Wannstadt can post up on him though.

Last time I saw Wannstadt he was on crutches.

--Donnie

Geoffrey F. Green
Re: Syracuse is doomed

In article <[email protected] >,
Donnie Barnes <[email protected] > wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec, Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
> > "Geoffrey F. Green" <[email protected]> wrote

> >> That's alright. As any Dolphins fan will attest, Dave Wannstadt is an
> >> awful coach. Krzyzewski will run circles around him.
> >
> > Wannstadt can post up on him though.
>
> Last time I saw Wannstadt he was on crutches.

No one wants to get near a guy swinging crutches around.

- geoff

20 Dec 2007 22:33:33
mimus
Re: Syracuse is doomed

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:13:50 -0500, Geoffrey F. Green wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Donnie Barnes <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Dec, Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
>>
>> > "Geoffrey F. Green" <[email protected]> wrote

>> > Wannstadt can post up on him though.
>>
>> Last time I saw Wannstadt he was on crutches.
>
> No one wants to get near a guy swinging crutches around.

Wasn't there supposed to be an emphasis on crutches this year?

--

The Usenet voice of the Kentucky Wildcats!
(Please ignore.)

_Raw Recruits_ and _Undue Process_ for all,
Welcome to college basketball!

21 Dec 2007 03:44:38
Donnie Barnes
Re: Syracuse is doomed

On Fri, 21 Dec, mimus wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:13:50 -0500, Geoffrey F. Green wrote:
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Donnie Barnes <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Last time I saw Wannstadt he was on crutches.
>>
>> No one wants to get near a guy swinging crutches around.
>
> Wasn't there supposed to be an emphasis on crutches this year?

So what if there was? We're an average of 10 games into the season by now.
All emphasi are off.

--Donnie

mimus
Re: Syracuse is doomed

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 03:44:38 +0000, Donnie Barnes wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Dec, mimus wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:13:50 -0500, Geoffrey F. Green wrote:

>>> No one wants to get near a guy swinging crutches around.
>>
>> Wasn't there supposed to be an emphasis on crutches this year?
>
> So what if there was? We're an average of 10 games into the season by
> now. All emphasi are off.

Oh, yeah. Same-o same-o.

<sigh >

--

The Usenet voice of the Kentucky Wildcats!
(Please ignore.)

_Raw Recruits_ and _Undue Process_ for all,
Welcome to college basketball!

21 Dec 2007 00:30:53
OrangeDood
Re: Syracuse is doomed

On Dec 18, 2:52 pm, "Andrew" <[email protected] > wrote:
> "Ar Q" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > They lost their shooting/co-point guard. Now this team is a true freshmen
> > team.
>
> Ouch. Coupled with Josh Wright apparently quitting the team, and Rautins
> already out for the year...

That team's gonna be nassssty next year.

Cheers,
--Jeff