31 Oct 2008 14:50:03
Edward M. Kennedy
Guess which ACC team has the most current NBA players?

I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.

--Tedward

31 Oct 2008 13:49:03
Re: Guess which ACC team has the most current NBA players?

On Oct 31, 1:50 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" <[email protected] > wrote:
> I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.
>
> --Tedward

West Virginia?

31 Oct 2008 15:57:41
=?UTF-8?B?wrtRwqs=?=
Re: Guess which ACC team has the most current NBA players?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:50:03 -0400
"Edward M. Kennedy" <[email protected] > wrote:

> I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.

Clempson?

31 Oct 2008 16:27:57
Chris Bellomy

Q wrote, On 10/31/08 3:57 PM:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:50:03 -0400
> "Edward M. Kennedy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.
>
> Clempson?

Florida.

--
"Man, this is more important than politics!
This is football!" --Barack Obama

31 Oct 2008 19:50:48
E. F. Hokie
Re: Guess which ACC team has the most current NBA players?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:50:03 -0400, Edward M. Kennedy wrote...

> I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

--
E.F. Hokie

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

02 Nov 2008 18:58:18
Donnie Barnes
Re: Guess which ACC team has the most current NBA players?

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.sport.basketball.college.]
On Fri, 31 Oct, E F Hokie wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:50:03 -0400, Edward M. Kennedy wrote...
>
>> I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.
>
> GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

What have you had, like two in the entire history of the program? On
the plus side, I think Curry and Bristow will turn the Hornets around
any day now.

--Donnie

03 Nov 2008 11:33:17
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: Guess which ACC team has the most current NBA players?

"Donnie Barnes" <[email protected] > wrote

>>> I'll give you a hint, it isn't UNC.
>>
>> GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!
>
> What have you had, like two in the entire history of the program? On
> the plus side, I think Curry and Bristow will turn the Hornets around
> any day now.

Not really fair. VT is a hockey school.

--Tedward