28 Feb 2008 20:13:59
Michael Johnson
Blessing in disguise...

During last nights KU game, the color guy, i think it was Steve Bardo,
was discussing how the team will be affected by the tragic murders of
Rodrick Stewarts brother and Darnell Jacksons cousin last week(they were
unrelated). He went on to say that it might be a blessing in disguise as
this will bring the team together. huh? are you kidding me?

RCJHGOKU

28 Feb 2008 21:39:45
mimus
Re: Blessing in disguise...

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:13:59 -0600, Michael Johnson wrote:

> During last nights KU game, the color guy, i think it was Steve Bardo,
> was discussing how the team will be affected by the tragic murders of
> Rodrick Stewarts brother and Darnell Jacksons cousin last week(they were
> unrelated). He went on to say that it might be a blessing in disguise
> as this will bring the team together. huh? are you kidding me?

That what happens to you when they make you a sportscaster.

--

The Usenet voice of the Kentucky Wildcats!
(Please ignore.)

_Raw Recruits_ and _Undue Process_ for all,
Welcome to college basketball!