25 Oct 2006 14:52:31
[email protected]
The Rose Award For 10-24-2006. World Series Edition.

The Rose Award goes to Jim Edmonds of the St. Louis Cardinals, who went
one-for-two with two RBI in a 5-0 win over the Detroit Tigers.

Chris Carpenter goes eight strong innings and the Cardinals take a
two-games-to-one edge.

The Tigers better get Rogers and the pine tar back in there before it's
too late.

25 Oct 2006 21:11:21
Bill Kawalec
Re: The Rose Award For 10-24-2006. World Series Edition.

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The Rose Award goes in the doofus HoF, cuz "we" still can't comprehend
> that no one gives a rat's ass.

26 Oct 2006 15:05:09
[email protected]

Bill Kawalec wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > The Rose Award goes in the doofus HoF, cuz "we" still can't comprehend
> > that no one gives a rat's ass.

Please leave your family's ass out of these posts.

27 Oct 2006 00:51:53
Bill Kawalec
Re: The Rose Award For 10-24-2006. World Series Edition.

shove it, Rosie O'Donnell!

--
I never read email at the Yahoo address!