27 May 2004 01:56:35
David Ferree
rec.skydiving in the news today

HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) --
Wednesday, May 26, 2004 Posted: 4:27 PM EDT (2027 GMT)

A group of internet "news group" aficionados found themselves in more
trouble than they expected today, when private investigators detained
the wrong man in an illegal raid in rural Texas. Witnesses report
seeing one man hiding in a barrel on the property of a local resident,
another popping out of a fox hole, while a third celebrated the case
of mistaken identity by breaking into song. Meanwhile the homeowner,
the target of the ingenious sting operation, was actually approaching
and watching the entire debacle, which included the hapless victim
protesting that his name was "Bozo" and to leave him out of it. While
that alone may have not spelled trouble for the group, trouble came to
a head when other local residents complained to the genuine
authorities that the same scene had been acted out every day and
night, nonstop for over a year. All seven are now awaiting
arraignment on charges of outraging public decency.


http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg


27 May 2004 07:48:33
Capt. hook
the news today/Davids had enough

>HOUSTON, Texas (CNN

>A group of internet "news group" aficionados found themselves in more
>trouble than they expected today, when private investigators detained
>the wrong man in an illegal raid
> in rural Texas.

>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg
>

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA shit way funny


27 May 2004 03:34:25
Jerry K.
Re: rec.skydiving in the news today

On Thu, 27 May 2004 01:56:35 -0500, David Ferree <[email protected] >
wrote:

>HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) --
>Wednesday, May 26, 2004 Posted: 4:27 PM EDT (2027 GMT)
>
>A group of internet "news group" aficionados found themselves in more
>trouble than they expected today, when private investigators detained
>the wrong man in an illegal raid in rural Texas. Witnesses report
>seeing one man hiding in a barrel on the property of a local resident,
>another popping out of a fox hole, while a third celebrated the case
>of mistaken identity by breaking into song. Meanwhile the homeowner,
>the target of the ingenious sting operation, was actually approaching
>and watching the entire debacle, which included the hapless victim
>protesting that his name was "Bozo" and to leave him out of it. While
>that alone may have not spelled trouble for the group, trouble came to
>a head when other local residents complained to the genuine
>authorities that the same scene had been acted out every day and
>night, nonstop for over a year. All seven are now awaiting
>arraignment on charges of outraging public decency.
>
>
>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg


Well, what do you expect from the Cerry News Network and why were the
police handcuffing the cnn guy?

Funny, though!

Btw - working up a pic taken with a different lens - can I send it to
you when I'm done? I'd love to see it up - kind of a
point-counterpoint. How 'bout it?

...bsrp
...jlk


27 May 2004 09:05:45
David Ferree
Re: rec.skydiving in the news today

On Thu, 27 May 2004 03:34:25 -0500, Jerry K. <[email protected] > said:

>On Thu, 27 May 2004 01:56:35 -0500, David Ferree <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) --
>>Wednesday, May 26, 2004 Posted: 4:27 PM EDT (2027 GMT)
>>
(snip)
>>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg



>Well, what do you expect from the Cerry News Network and why were the
>police handcuffing the cnn guy?
>
>Funny, though!
>
>Btw - working up a pic taken with a different lens - can I send it to
>you when I'm done? I'd love to see it up - kind of a
>point-counterpoint. How 'bout it?
>
>...bsrp
>...jlk

Sure, no problem. It only takes a few seconds for me to do that for
you.


27 May 2004 09:07:11
David Ferree
Re: the news today/Davids had enough

On 27 May 2004 07:48:33 GMT, [email protected] (Capt. hook) said:

>>HOUSTON, Texas (CNN
>
>>A group of internet "news group" aficionados found themselves in more
>>trouble than they expected today, when private investigators detained
>>the wrong man in an illegal raid
>> in rural Texas.
>
>>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg
>>
>
>BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA shit way funny

But did you recognize all the characters? Yours was easy, but some of
the others had to be reduced down to match their intellect.


27 May 2004 20:06:24
SkydiverRick
Re: the news today/Davids had enough

David Ferree wrote:
http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg
>>>
>>
>> BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA shit way funny
>
> But did you recognize all the characters? Yours was easy, but some of
> the others had to be reduced down to match their intellect.

I recognized David.




28 May 2004 08:38:47
David Ferree
Re: rec.skydiving in the news today - Jerry's Retort

Being the "Fair and Balanced" type that I am, I now offer equal time
to the completely lame and undeserving competition. Aren't I nice?

I'm not sure of the statement behind Jerry's plagiarism of my
creativity, but he appears to believe that Chucky's wife is staying
with Snuffy and throwing bags of condoms out the trailer door.


http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43-2.jpg




On Thu, 27 May 2004 01:56:35 -0500, David Ferree <[email protected] >
said:

>HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) --
>Wednesday, May 26, 2004 Posted: 4:27 PM EDT (2027 GMT)
>
>A group of internet "news group" aficionados found themselves in more
>trouble than they expected today, when private investigators detained
>the wrong man in an illegal raid in rural Texas. Witnesses report
>seeing one man hiding in a barrel on the property of a local resident,
>another popping out of a fox hole, while a third celebrated the case
>of mistaken identity by breaking into song. Meanwhile the homeowner,
>the target of the ingenious sting operation, was actually approaching
>and watching the entire debacle, which included the hapless victim
>protesting that his name was "Bozo" and to leave him out of it. While
>that alone may have not spelled trouble for the group, trouble came to
>a head when other local residents complained to the genuine
>authorities that the same scene had been acted out every day and
>night, nonstop for over a year. All seven are now awaiting
>arraignment on charges of outraging public decency.
>
>
>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg



28 May 2004 14:24:06
Jerry K.
Re: rec.skydiving in the news today - Jerry's Retort

On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:38:47 -0500, David Ferree <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Being the "Fair and Balanced" type that I am, I now offer equal time
>to the completely lame and undeserving competition. Aren't I nice?
>
>I'm not sure of the statement behind Jerry's plagiarism of my
>creativity, but he appears to believe that Chucky's wife is staying
>with Snuffy and throwing bags of condoms out the trailer door.
>
>
>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43-2.jpg


Well, the lights are on but nobody's home.

...bsrp
...jlk

>
>
>
>
>On Thu, 27 May 2004 01:56:35 -0500, David Ferree <[email protected]>
>said:
>
>>HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) --
>>Wednesday, May 26, 2004 Posted: 4:27 PM EDT (2027 GMT)
>>
>>A group of internet "news group" aficionados found themselves in more
>>trouble than they expected today, when private investigators detained
>>the wrong man in an illegal raid in rural Texas. Witnesses report
>>seeing one man hiding in a barrel on the property of a local resident,
>>another popping out of a fox hole, while a third celebrated the case
>>of mistaken identity by breaking into song. Meanwhile the homeowner,
>>the target of the ingenious sting operation, was actually approaching
>>and watching the entire debacle, which included the hapless victim
>>protesting that his name was "Bozo" and to leave him out of it. While
>>that alone may have not spelled trouble for the group, trouble came to
>>a head when other local residents complained to the genuine
>>authorities that the same scene had been acted out every day and
>>night, nonstop for over a year. All seven are now awaiting
>>arraignment on charges of outraging public decency.
>>
>>
>>http://members.cox.net/davidferree/AP_wire_040526_43.jpg