30 Sep 2006 21:49:14
Buno
Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels

Funny from start to finish and a great musical act too!

Now it's time for the 1AM Italian blue movie. Are ya jackin it?



30 Sep 2006 21:57:39
jessica_smith_nyc
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels

Who was the celebrity host?

----
http://www.moviesitearchive.com


Buno wrote:
> Funny from start to finish and a great musical act too!
>
> Now it's time for the 1AM Italian blue movie. Are ya jackin it?



01 Oct 2006 01:03:05
AG
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels

On 30 Sep 2006 21:57:39 -0700, "jessica_smith_nyc"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Who was the celebrity host?
>
>----
>http://www.moviesitearchive.com
>
>
>Buno wrote:
>> Funny from start to finish and a great musical act too!
>>
>> Now it's time for the 1AM Italian blue movie. Are ya jackin it?

Some talent less hack called Dane Cook.


30 Sep 2006 23:55:13
Rerics
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels


Buno wrote:

> Now it's time for the 1AM Italian blue movie. Are ya jackin it?

Now we know what sort of audience likes Dane Cook.

Rerics



01 Oct 2006 00:45:27
Jack Thompson
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels


Rerics wrote:
> Buno wrote:
>
> > Now it's time for the 1AM Italian blue movie. Are ya jackin it?
>
> Now we know what sort of audience likes Dane Cook.
>

People who masturbate?

No wonder he's so popular.



01 Oct 2006 10:01:35
Dane Cook h8er [email protected]
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels


Rerics wrote:
> Buno wrote:
>
> > Now it's time for the 1AM Italian blue movie. Are ya jackin it?
>
> Now we know what sort of audience likes Dane Cook.
>
> Rerics

"I bought a Quiznos sub and I pick it up in its wax paper wrapper and
pull back the wrapper a bit to bite into the sub. And I do that and I
bite into the sub and then I realize I bit into some of the wrapper
accidently. And then I realize I'm chewing on wax paper with my sub.
And I'm like, dude!..."

HEY-HEY! LOOK AT ME.... I'M DOING A DANE COOK MONOLOGUE! I think I'm
famous and I think I'm successful and I think I'm funny.

Oh... wait. I forgot to add in some "herpes" jokes that Kook throws in
because lowbrow shock equals funny.

"...my herpes sore on my lip is now protected as the wax paper had
adhered to the herpes sore on my lip due to the heat of the sub and the
moisture of my mouth. And wow... wait. I don't have herpes."



01 Oct 2006 13:50:39
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, Lorne Michaels


"Buno" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Funny from start to finish and a great musical act too!
>


Are you sure you weren't watching the 2005 re-run on E!?




01 Oct 2006 19:27:02
Zaven
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, NOT!

Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain wrote:
> "Buno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Funny from start to finish and a great musical act too!
>>
>
>
> Are you sure you weren't watching the 2005 re-run on E!?
>
>
Hideously enough, they let Dane Cook on again and the opening that he
must have stolen from somewhere was OK, then the show went downhill in
every skit he was in. Maya Rudolph saved the show.
MAD TV made fun of Dane Cook and maybe it was funny but since it was
like Dane Cook's act it was hideous, though the faces he made of Dane
Cook were funny.
Bobby Lee on MAD TV has gotten so lame. Michael McDonald needs a long
vacation away from comedy because he's not funny anymore.
Where has the humor gone?


07 Oct 2006 08:25:58
Mark Mathu
Re: Thanks for a great SNL episode, NOT!

"Zaven" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Hideously enough, they let Dane Cook on again and the opening that he must
> have stolen from somewhere was OK, then the show went downhill in every
> skit he was in. Maya Rudolph saved the show.
> MAD TV made fun of Dane Cook and maybe it was funny but since it was like
> Dane Cook's act it was hideous, though the faces he made of Dane Cook were
> funny.
> Bobby Lee on MAD TV has gotten so lame. Michael McDonald needs a long
> vacation away from comedy because he's not funny anymore.
> Where has the humor gone?


See the grammar in your post makes us all laugh.