29 Jul 2003 07:51:26
Dave Wang
very good deal on bonfire stuff

bonfire t30 jacket $95
t30 pants $85

http://www.cheapsnowboards.com/csstore.html

i think it's great deal; i see them sell for at least double that...

david

29 Jul 2003 09:45:50
Barney
Re: very good deal on bonfire stuff

"Dave Wang" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:2IpVa.227489$ye5.3829[email protected]
> bonfire t30 jacket $95
> t30 pants $85
>
> http://www.cheapsnowboards.com/csstore.html
>
> i think it's great deal; i see them sell for at least double that...

And you're recommending them here because...?

30 Jul 2003 19:40:58
og
Re: very good deal on bonfire stuff

Barney,

Who made you a Usenet cop?

"Barney" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Dave Wang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > bonfire t30 jacket $95
> > t30 pants $85
> >
> > http://www.cheapsnowboards.com/csstore.html
> >
> > i think it's great deal; i see them sell for at least double that...
>
> And you're recommending them here because...?

31 Jul 2003 08:35:30
Snowboardripper
Re: very good deal on bonfire stuff

I have the T20 pants and really like them. This is a great deal. I
got mine on sale at the end of the season and it was not as low as
this.

The only comment is that these pants have a long cuff and tend to drag
on the ground when walking around. But they are designed this way to
ensure that no pow pow gets in!

Also I work for a major resort as a snowboard instructor and they use
these pants.