26 Jan 2005 01:09:48
Hormel Trappitus
test message rec.skiing.snowboard

Just a quick test post for the sole purpose of spreading this email address.
Only some random garbage below. Nothing for you to see here, please move along :)
---

> rejecting the Democrats. Especially when national defense is a campaign

"No Dems Inaugurated Today" <[email protected] > wrote in

want those who don't to go in his place. What a
> Same thing with the demmie posters. None of them have the balls to go to
> >> news:[email protected]
perfect example of a republican coward!
> >> "Arizona Bushwhacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
in
> their pals in the Legacy Media are.

> > they meet how they wish they were there.

> issue.
> Iraq. Like you, for example.

> > message news:[email protected]
> > are patriots when all along not one of them has the
> news:[email protected]
> >> New day today, same old Democrat Party, same old demmie posters.
> The difference is, the American People keep electing the Republicans and
> > Same ol' republican posters. They pretend they
> America has finally figured out how truly worthless the Democrat Party and
> > "No Dems Inaugurated Today" <[email protected]> wrote
> > balls to go to Iraq. All they do is tell everyone

Typical republican poster. He supports the war but

message news:[email protected]

---
Hormel Trappitus
[email protected]