01 Mar 2004 23:37:51
Jamie
Shit to do in SLC

My buddy, packetman and i are headed to SLC in 3 weeks, what can we expect?
I've been to the Bird before, but i was younger, so now i wanna know what
there is to do in SLC for night time entertainment....Any SLC hunnies wanna
hook up give us a holla, Comfort Inn in Sandy, march 23rd till the 28th. Ask
for Jamie MAcDonald! LOL

04 Mar 2004 15:00:33
PacketMan
Re: Shit to do in SLC

"Jamie" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
> My buddy, packetman and i are headed to SLC in 3 weeks, what can we
expect?
> I've been to the Bird before, but i was younger, so now i wanna know what
> there is to do in SLC for night time entertainment....Any SLC hunnies
wanna
> hook up give us a holla, Comfort Inn in Sandy, march 23rd till the 28th.
Ask
> for Jamie MAcDonald! LOL

Yea - we're gonna get laid and stuff! I like my women with rubbery lips and
clean shaven, please. Intelligence is optional but not preferred.