22 Jul 2003 15:06:48
Adonis Amore
MY snowboard

Hi everyone,
I'd like to create my own snowboard.
Does anyone know a page in the net, where I can get some infos?

Thanxx, Adonis

22 Jul 2003 19:27:08
Adonis Amore
Re: MY snowboard

Hey Reinhard,

bdmaster wrote
> have a look at http://boarddesigner.com
> here you can create your own board design and then order the board
right
> away on our site.

thought more about a guidance to do your own board.
With epoxy resin and all that stuff ...

Bey

23 Jul 2003 18:13:49
Dr Bob Holt
Re: MY snowboard

http://www.grafsnowboards.com/

--
http://www.endlesswinter.co.uk
"When Hell freezes over, I'll snowboard there too"
"Adonis Amore" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hey Reinhard,
>
> bdmaster wrote
> > have a look at http://boarddesigner.com
> > here you can create your own board design and then order the board
> right
> > away on our site.
>
> thought more about a guidance to do your own board.
> With epoxy resin and all that stuff ...
>
> Bey

24 Jul 2003 10:28:54
Adonis Amore
Re: MY snowboard

Hi Bob,

absolutly great site. Exacly what I need to be a happy child!

Thanxx a lot, Adonis