26 Dec 2005 19:10:24
wanguard
Head Intelligence i.CT board

All the best in '06 to all,

Did anyone tried Head Intelligence i.CT board? Opinions...

Thanks,

D'

--
____________________________

26 Dec 2005 19:44:15
og
Re: Head Intelligence i.CT board

wanguard wrote:
> All the best in '06 to all,
>
> Did anyone tried Head Intelligence i.CT board? Opinions...
>
> Thanks,
>
> D'
>

> --
> ____________________________

I have three Head boards. Extremely well made and I dig the freeflex
binding mount.

27 Dec 2005 13:19:33
wanguard
Re: Head Intelligence i.CT board

>> Did anyone tried Head Intelligence i.CT board? Opinions...

> I have three Head boards. Extremely well made and I dig the freeflex
> binding mount.

just three, #:o]

all of them Intelligence i.CT? technology inside sounds great, and I believe
that should work as promised, as well as I suspect that it should be very
responsive, precise and fast? any truth in that?

and, yes binding mounts are definitely plus...

d'

28 Dec 2005 07:04:46
og
Re: Head Intelligence i.CT board

I think i CT is probobly a bunch of hooey. I have an i CT Team board
and it's too stiff and the full wrap steel edges need a serious detune.

I prefer the Head Fusion 161 24.7 with no i CT.