10 Sep 2007 23:04:14
Reed
Do any of you snowboarders do this in the offseason?

do you guys mountainboard during the offseason? I've heard some do it
just so they can get out and hit some slopes. If you don't know what
mountainboarding is check out http://www.atbriders.com/blog/view/id_26/

14 Sep 2007 18:54:47
Re: Do any of you snowboarders do this in the offseason?

On Sep 10, 11:04 pm, Reed <[email protected] > wrote:
> do you guys mountainboard during the offseason? I've heard some do it
> just so they can get out and hit some slopes. If you don't know what
> mountainboarding is check outhttp://www.atbriders.com/blog/view/id_26/

I've always wanted to try it. Is there anywhere near the Los Angeles
area that has this?

14 Sep 2007 15:21:26
Christopher Cox

[email protected] wrote:
> On Sep 10, 11:04 pm, Reed <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>do you guys mountainboard during the offseason? I've heard some do it
>>just so they can get out and hit some slopes. If you don't know what
>>mountainboarding is check outhttp://www.atbriders.com/blog/view/id_26/
>

> I've always wanted to try it. Is there anywhere near the Los Angeles
> area that has this?

Indeed,

I have noticed it does not require a lot of vertical, a good thing here
in Ohio. I cannot link up with any information as to where mountain
boarding is happening.

Lots of possibilities (locations), just no activity.

Chris

14 Sep 2007 23:03:32
Bas Mevissen

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:04:14 -0700, Reed wrote:

> do you guys mountainboard during the offseason? I've heard some do it
> just so they can get out and hit some slopes. If you don't know what
> mountainboarding is check out http://www.atbriders.com/blog/view/id_26/

Nice site, but we have an indoor track of 500 meters distance with real
snow close to here. So that's also a nice substitute for the people in the
low lands :-)

(www.snowworld.com and then Landgraaf near Maastricht in the Netherlands)

--
Bas.