26 Aug 2004 14:13:32
Dawne
Panorama BC How long is the Ski Season

Thinking of booking a week at Panorama in early April. Can anyone tell
me how long the average ski season is in Panorama BC? Thanks.

27 Aug 2004 07:46:43
Clive Perry
Re: Panorama BC How long is the Ski Season

"Dawne" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thinking of booking a week at Panorama in early April. Can anyone tell
> me how long the average ski season is in Panorama BC? Thanks.

We were there from 29th March to 8th April this year - conditions
deteriorated very rapidly from most areas being open to very few by the end
of our holiday. However all reports were that is was unseasonably hot - and
hot it was!!

Fantastic resort, we stayed in the Springs Condos looking out over the
outdoor pool complex. We will go again but I would do it in February rather
than late March/April.

Clive