05 Feb 2007 02:15:32
Dave Stallard
How is Aspen area doing right now?

Anybody have been to Aspen/Snowmass in the past week or so? How is
their season going? Was thinking of going out there soon, and wanted to
know.

Dave

05 Feb 2007 12:19:36
Ernie
Re: How is Aspen area doing right now?

There was plenty of snow when we were there two weeks ago. We had new snow
three out of eight mornings. With the exception of a few of the gated areas
(double black cliffs) everything was open, including the Cirque, (highest
slope, above tree-line) at Snowmass.

http://www.aspensnowmass.com/onmountain/reports/default.cfmgives conditions
for the four mountains, as well as weather report (click on the weather link
on the bottom of the page).

Ernie

news:[email protected]