22 Dec 2003 19:55:25
Predator
Any comment on these condos in Steamboat

I plan on going to Steamboat in March. I am looking for ski-in/ski-out
for my wife and two girls (7 & 5). Any comments on these condos?

Storm Meadows
The Plaza
Thunderhead Lodge
Ski Inn

Re: Any comment on these condos in Steamboat

Stayed in Storm Meadows at Christie Base 2 years ago. Nothing fancy, but
they are ski in -ski out. You have to climb several flights of stairs to get
from the snow to the ground floor of the units.

"Predator" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I plan on going to Steamboat in March. I am looking for ski-in/ski-out
> for my wife and two girls (7 & 5). Any comments on these condos?
>
> Storm Meadows
> The Plaza
> Thunderhead Lodge
> Ski Inn

12 Jan 2004 20:50:20
tired techie
Re: Any comment on these condos in Steamboat

Has anybody stayed at The Ranch at Steamboat? It's off the mountain.