03 Mar 2004 08:13:41
Frances Hinden
Instruction in Les Arcs

I'm going to be in Arc 1800 13-20 March and will want a morning or
so's private instruction. Can anyone recommend a good native English
speaking instructor?

05 Mar 2004 11:24:48
Ian
Re: Instruction in Les Arcs

Thoroughly recomend a new team - called New Generation, just started in Les
Arcs (operate in Courcheval and elsewhere). English company, we had a
morning's 'refresher' with their chap John Thomas (no sniggering...) -
absolutely brilliant, this guy used to instruct all year (summer in
Australia) and is a fantastic teacher/bloke as well as a rather fine skier.
Contact them on 0033-479010318. You'll meet him at Vallandry - just get the
Transarc bubble to the halfway station and whizz down - 10mins.

news:[email protected]