21 Jul 2006 20:45:33
Pip Luscher
I wish I'd never started...

...touching up the TL fairing.

For the second time, I've been sent the wrong fucking shade of yellow.

I just want to get this sodding bike sold.

Arse.

--
-Pip

21 Jul 2006 20:47:37
Pip Luscher
Re: I wish I'd never started...

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:45:33 GMT, Pip Luscher
<[email protected] > wrote:

>...touching up the TL fairing.
>
>For the second time, I've been sent the wrong fucking shade of yellow.
>
>I just want to get this sodding bike sold.
>
>Arse.

And it would help if I posted to the right newsgroup as well.

<sigh >

--
-Pip

22 Jul 2006 04:31:27
Matt T
Re: I wish I'd never started...

Pip Luscher wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:45:33 GMT, Pip Luscher
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >...touching up the TL fairing.
> >
> >For the second time, I've been sent the wrong fucking shade of yellow.
> >
> >I just want to get this sodding bike sold.
> >
> >Arse.
>
> And it would help if I posted to the right newsgroup as well.

Hey Pip,

It's the middle of a blisterlingly hot summer and r.s.r.e isn't exactly
bursting with news, so I'm more than happy to read about your TL
fairing problems, whatever a TL fairing is. I say bring it on - we're a
broad church.

Matt
(Who this time next week hopes to be drinking beer and skiing on
glaciers in Tignes)

22 Jul 2006 18:58:47
pg
Re: I wish I'd never started...

"Matt T" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

| Matt
| (Who this time next week hopes to be drinking beer and skiing on
| glaciers in Tignes)

Water skiing, giving the conditions we've be faced with up on the Grande
Motte through July so far...

Much better in Val...

Pete
http://mysnowsports.com

22 Jul 2006 17:47:34
Pip Luscher
Re: I wish I'd never started...

On 22 Jul 2006 04:31:27 -0700, "Matt T" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Hey Pip,
>
>It's the middle of a blisterlingly hot summer and r.s.r.e isn't exactly
>bursting with news, so I'm more than happy to read about your TL
>fairing problems, whatever a TL fairing is. I say bring it on - we're a
>broad church.

Heh.

I'm all embarrassed now.

A TL is a V-twin sports bike.

>Matt
>(Who this time next week hopes to be drinking beer and skiing on
>glaciers in Tignes)

Humph. All right for some!

Enjoy.

--
-Pip

23 Jul 2006 15:30:13
MadCow
Re: I wish I'd never started...

In message <[email protected] >, Pip Luscher
<[email protected] > writes
>On 22 Jul 2006 04:31:27 -0700, "Matt T" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Hey Pip,
>>
>>It's the middle of a blisterlingly hot summer and r.s.r.e isn't exactly
>>bursting with news, so I'm more than happy to read about your TL
>>fairing problems, whatever a TL fairing is. I say bring it on - we're a
>>broad church.
>
>Heh.
>
>I'm all embarrassed now.
>
>A TL is a V-twin sports bike.

Is that a motorcycle?

Look, you know the colour isn't going to match exactly, no matter what
you use. Even though motorcycles spend so little time outdoors that you
wouldn't think light or air would affect the paint.

Just repaint the whole thing - you know it makes sense.

--
Sue ];(:)

23 Jul 2006 14:37:47
Pip Luscher
Re: I wish I'd never started...

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:30:13 +0100, MadCow <[email protected] > wrote:

>Is that a motorcycle?

Yep.

>Look, you know the colour isn't going to match exactly, no matter what
>you use. Even though motorcycles spend so little time outdoors that you
>wouldn't think light or air would affect the paint.

Well, it's actually completely the wrong shade. I wouldn't mind if it
were a near-miss.

>Just repaint the whole thing - you know it makes sense.

It's academic, now: I've just dropped it and dented the fuel tank.
I'll sell it as it is: I've had enough and I've spent far too much
time recently fixing bikes.

--
-Pip