26 Jan 2005 17:00:09
Tim Blank
Geneva / Morzine Airport Transfers

Hi,
I am part of a group that will be travelling to Morzine on the 6th Feb and
returning the following Sunday (13th). I need to arrange a transfer from
Geneva Airport to Morzine and back again for the six of us and was wondering
if anyone can recommend a company / person to use?

Many Thanks

Tim

27 Jan 2005 10:24:28
KMM
Re: Geneva / Morzine Airport Transfers

Tim Blank wrote:
> Hi,
> I am part of a group that will be travelling to Morzine on the 6th Feb and
> returning the following Sunday (13th). I need to arrange a transfer from
> Geneva Airport to Morzine and back again for the six of us and was wondering
> if anyone can recommend a company / person to use?

You could try http://www.a-t-s.net

K.

27 Jan 2005 16:51:56
DMG
Re: Geneva / Morzine Airport Transfers

"KMM" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tim Blank wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am part of a group that will be travelling to Morzine on the 6th Feb
>> and returning the following Sunday (13th). I need to arrange a transfer
>> from Geneva Airport to Morzine and back again for the six of us and was
>> wondering if anyone can recommend a company / person to use?
>>

> You could try http://www.a-t-s.net
>
> K.

I've used them; good service and no problems.