28 Aug 2003 10:58:28
Douglas Diehl
Saranac Lake 34 Degrees last night!

It was 40 degrees here last night in Bolton Landing. Colder else where in
the Adirondacks e.g. Saranac Lake 34 degrees. Great night for viewing Mars.
Last season we were on snow November 3rd. Hope this season is a repeat.
Eight weeks to go!

28 Aug 2003 18:47:53
revyakin
Re: Saranac Lake 34 Degrees last night!

We saw freezing rain and 60 mph winds when hiking in the Presidentials
around Aug ~1st. It was ~70 degs two days later though