29 Jan 2004 23:50:08
Aliant
Physics of Klister?

OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about the
great, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the container
in the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved this? How
do *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax box....?

-Scott.

29 Jan 2004 20:38:16
levi
Re: Physics of Klister?

In article <[email protected] >, "Aliant"
<scott#.campbell#@ns.aliant.net > wrote:

> OK. Great thread on the effect of body mass and glide. But how about the
> great, universal unknown: "Why will klister always leak out of the container
> in the least favourable location"? Or perhaps someone has solved this? How
> do *you* keep the sticky stuff from leaking out all over your wax box....?

Easy...don't let klister anywhere near your wax box!

I kept mine in a ziploc at the bottom of the fridge door.

30 Jan 2004 23:18:13
Aliant
Re: Physics of Klister?

And get kilster in the mayonaise???

Still, not a bad idea. I tried the ziplocs once, but it was a mess. I
didn't think of the fridge angle. I'll clean out my wax box this week-end
and give it a try.

thanks,
-S.

news:[email protected]