15 Apr 2005 03:36:13
Marwe 610 Skate Roller Skis For Sale.

One year old, Salomon bindings, carbon shafts, used very little, and
lots of rubber left. $175 and $10 for shipping. I'll email a photo if
you are really interested. Also have a pair of Pro Ski C2's for $150
with Salomon bindings.

15 Apr 2005 08:44:14
Marsh Jones
Re: Marwe 610 Skate Roller Skis For Sale.

[email protected] wrote:
> One year old, Salomon bindings, carbon shafts, used very little, and
> lots of rubber left. $175 and $10 for shipping. I'll email a photo if
> you are really interested. Also have a pair of Pro Ski C2's for $150
> with Salomon bindings.

If they aren't gone, I'll take them. Do you do paypal?

Marsh

16 Apr 2005 03:52:31
Re: Marwe 610 Skate Roller Skis For Sale.

The Marwe's sold last night. That was really fast!