28 Oct 2006 17:59:36
Two Buddha
The nutless, gutless, dickless weasels of rsa.

Gawd, this is funny.
All of you freaks talking shit, making empty challenges, lying your sick
asses off.
But you know the truth. And I know the truth.
Over eight years of your talk....and NONE of you have ever had the balls to
put his ass on the line.
You talk shit while hiding behind your computers.
And never talk shit to a man who can kick your ass.
As I most certainly can. On any one of the sick freaks who post here: if
you had any balls, you wouldn't be such cowardly wimps.
What a laughable bunch of freaks! I'm giggling as I write. What a pathetic
flock of chickens! Giggle.
Thanks for the amusement. So predictable. Just like I can predict that I
will set times and places again this winter.....and predict that none of you
will show up, the way I can predict the sun will rise in the east.
Laughable. Beneath contempt. The sick freaks of rsa.
Fuck yourself again.

28 Oct 2006 18:41:10
Richard Henry
Re: The nutless, gutless, dickless weasels of rsa.

Two Buddha wrote:
> Gawd, this is funny.

I agree. Well, enertaining, at least.

> All of you freaks talking shit, making empty challenges, lying your sick
> asses off.

My challenge is not empty. I have $1000, and the desire to take your
$1000, fairly, in the downhill race to which _you_ challenged _me_ over
2 years ago. Are you still trying to weasel out of it? If so, dsesn't
that mean your original challenge was "empty"?

> But you know the truth. And I know the truth.
> Over eight years of your talk....and NONE of you have ever had the balls to
> put his ass on the line.
> You talk shit while hiding behind your computers.
> And never talk shit to a man who can kick your ass.

I'm not interested in talking shit to you or kicking your ass. I want
to take your money in a ski race.

> As I most certainly can. On any one of the sick freaks who post here: if
> you had any balls, you wouldn't be such cowardly wimps.
> What a laughable bunch of freaks! I'm giggling as I write. What a pathetic
> flock of chickens! Giggle.
> Thanks for the amusement. So predictable. Just like I can predict that I
> will set times and places again this winter.....and predict that none of you
> will show up, the way I can predict the sun will rise in the east.
> Laughable. Beneath contempt. The sick freaks of rsa.
> Fuck yourself again.

We'll giving you two chances this winter: downhill at Whistler, or El
Chubasco in Utah.

28 Oct 2006 19:05:50
Two Buddha
Re: The nutless, gutless, dickless weasels of rsa.

"Richard Henry" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Two Buddha wrote:
>> Gawd, this is funny.
>
> I agree. Well, enertaining, at least.

You sure are entertaining me, wack job.

>> All of you freaks talking shit, making empty challenges, lying your sick
>> asses off.
>
> My challenge is not empty. I have $1000, and the desire to take your
> $1000, fairly, in the downhill race to which _you_ challenged _me_ over
> 2 years ago. Are you still trying to weasel out of it? If so, dsesn't
> that mean your original challenge was "empty"?

A. YOU challenged me. I'm not stupid enough to challenge someone I havn't
seen ski.
Keep lying, freak.
B. I have a thousand dollars. I am willing to meet you at Whistler. The
money is yours if you can take it out of my hand. I'm not surprised you
havn't got the balls to respond to that challenge.

>> But you know the truth. And I know the truth.
>> Over eight years of your talk....and NONE of you have ever had the balls
>> put his ass on the line.
>> You talk shit while hiding behind your computers.
>> And never talk shit to a man who can kick your ass.
>
> I'm not interested in talking shit to you or kicking your ass. I want
> to take your money in a ski race.

If you're not interested in talking shit, then stop talking shit. Since you
can't kick my ass, no surprise you're not interested. I sure am interested
in meeting YOU in person: because I can kick your ass, and we both know it.
I want you to try to take the money out of my hand. Come get it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> As I most certainly can. On any one of the sick freaks who post here: if
>> you had any balls, you wouldn't be such cowardly wimps.
>> What a laughable bunch of freaks! I'm giggling as I write. What a
>> pathetic
>> flock of chickens! Giggle.
>> Thanks for the amusement. So predictable. Just like I can predict that
>> will set times and places again this winter.....and predict that none of
>> you
>> will show up, the way I can predict the sun will rise in the east.
>> Laughable. Beneath contempt. The sick freaks of rsa.
>> Fuck yourself again.
>
> We'll giving you two chances this winter: downhill at Whistler, or El
> Chubasco in Utah.

You're going to show up? Bluff called.
I've given YOU and your sick buddies at least twenty chances. Strange you
fail to mention that. Just another coward talking shit from behind his
computer.
Fuck yourself again, freak.

29 Oct 2006 02:17:20
Alan Baker
Re: The nutless, gutless, dickless weasels of rsa.

In article <[email protected] >,
"Two Buddha" <[email protected] > wrote:

> "Richard Henry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > Two Buddha wrote:
> >> Gawd, this is funny.
> >
> > I agree. Well, enertaining, at least.
>
> You sure are entertaining me, wack job.
> >
> >> All of you freaks talking shit, making empty challenges, lying your sick
> >> asses off.
> >
> > My challenge is not empty. I have $1000, and the desire to take your
> > $1000, fairly, in the downhill race to which _you_ challenged _me_ over
> > 2 years ago. Are you still trying to weasel out of it? If so, dsesn't
> > that mean your original challenge was "empty"?
> >

> A. YOU challenged me. I'm not stupid enough to challenge someone I havn't
> seen ski.
> Keep lying, freak.

Bullshit. Perhaps I can refresh your memory:

<URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/fd27fb09221801d
3 >

"Tell ya what. I'll put up a thousand bucks to race YOU on the Dave
Murray Downhill.
Chicken."

Sound familiar?

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'

'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)

28 Oct 2006 20:43:28

Alan Baker wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Two Buddha" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Richard Henry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> > > I agree. Well, enertaining, at least.
> >
> > You sure are entertaining me, wack job.

> > > My challenge is not empty. I have $1000, and the desire to take your
> > > $1000, fairly, in the downhill race to which _you_ challenged _me_ over
> > > 2 years ago. Are you still trying to weasel out of it? If so, dsesn't
> > > that mean your original challenge was "empty"?
> > >

> > A. YOU challenged me. I'm not stupid enough to challenge someone I havn't
> > seen ski.
> > Keep lying, freak.
>
> Bullshit. Perhaps I can refresh your memory:
>
> <URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/fd27fb09221801d
> 3>
>
> "Tell ya what. I'll put up a thousand bucks to race YOU on the Dave
> Murray Downhill.
> Chicken."
>
> Sound familiar?

Ah, there it is. Alan beat me to it.

I only have one thing to add:

Buck, buck, BAWK!

28 Oct 2006 22:47:15
pigo
Re: The nutless, gutless, dickless weasels of rsa.

"Richard Henry" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Alan Baker wrote:
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Two Buddha" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > "Richard Henry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]

>> > You sure are entertaining me, wack job.

>> > A. YOU challenged me. I'm not stupid enough to challenge
>> > someone I havn't
>> > seen ski.
>> > Keep lying, freak.
>>
>> Bullshit. Perhaps I can refresh your memory:
>>
>> <URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/fd27fb09221801d
>> 3>
>>
>> "Tell ya what. I'll put up a thousand bucks to race YOU on the
>> Dave
>> Murray Downhill.
>> Chicken."
>>
>> Sound familiar?
>
> Ah, there it is. Alan beat me to it.
>
> I only have one thing to add:
>
> Buck, buck, BAWK!

Oh shit. Now he's just going to disappear again.

What ever happened to the ol' reliable "anytime, anywhere"?