18 Apr 2007 22:33:12
lal_truckee
Still skiing powder

Another 6-8 inches of fresh and cold temps has been provided by Ullr.
Mid-winter skies and conditions are a joy to behold, and a bigger joy to
ski.

Ullr bless us.

19 Apr 2007 15:28:16
Mike
Re: Still skiing powder

What's Ullr?

Matar is the rainmaker and corona borealis is the north wind. So both of
those to you too.

20 Apr 2007 13:15:19
bdubya
Re: Still skiing powder

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:33:12 -0400, lal_truckee
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Another 6-8 inches of fresh and cold temps has been provided by Ullr.

Enjoy it while it lasts, and..

bite me.

bw

20 Apr 2007 11:45:30
Walt
Re: Still skiing powder

bdubya wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:33:12 -0400, lal_truckee
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Another 6-8 inches of fresh and cold temps has been provided by Ullr.
>
> Enjoy it while it lasts, and..
>
> bite me.

Hey hey hey! Take a number and get in the back of the queue.

//Walt
//
// I've got the feeling that lal's choppers are going to be
// mighty sore before this thing's over...

20 Apr 2007 17:13:18
Jeff Davis
Re: Still skiing powder

In article <[email protected] >,
Mike <[email protected] > wrote:
>What's Ullr?

Norse God of Winter.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."