22 Jan 2007 04:34:02
Alex
Ski holidays in Austria (beginning of March)

Hello,

We are planning to have our ski holidays in Austria (beginning of
March), but we don't know what are the best and nicest places to ski
for advanced skiers.
We are going to rent a car to drive around the resorts every day. Does
anyone know witch places should we visit first of all?
We are also would like to find a nice and probably cheap place to live,

so that it is not far to drive to all the places we are going to visit.

Can anyone give us an advice?

23 Jan 2007 05:50:38
Sven Golly
Re: Ski holidays in Austria (beginning of March)

"Alex" <[email protected] > wrote in news:1169469242.468595.149870
@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com:

> We are planning to have our ski holidays in Austria (beginning of
> March), but we don't know what are the best and nicest places to ski
> for advanced skiers.

The glaciers are all melting so you should consider Baffin Island
instead.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy

23 Jan 2007 12:17:57
user
Re: Ski holidays in Austria (beginning of March)

Start with St. Anton. Lech and Zurs are next door, but these are celebrity
slopes. St. Anton will keep you busy for a week or more. Get cozy with the
locals to find the best off piste skiing - there's plenty of it. Stuben is a
good bet, too.

OC

news:[email protected]